Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adam Rank's At It Again - His #1 Worst Nightmare (Hint: Concerning Colts)

ReMeDy

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82186b89/article/my-worst-nightmare-listening-about-manning-in-stuck-elevator?module=HP11_content_stream

I'd like to know why he didn't say an irrational Tom Brady fan. Arent they worse? Seems like every guy who has a username sharing either "Tom," "Brady," or "Pats" types in all-caps, expletives, exclamation points, and mocks others.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82186b89/article/my-worst-nightmare-listening-about-manning-in-stuck-elevator?module=HP11_content_stream

I'd like to know why he didn't say an irrational Tom Brady fan. Arent they worse? Seems like every guy who has a username sharing either "Tom," "Brady," or "Pats" types in all-caps, expletives, exclamation points, and mocks others.

Adam Rank is just a Peyton Hater! Didn't he add Peyton to his Steve Slaton List?

People who hate on Shek probably have not listened to him long. Shek has always made it clear that he is not like the ESPN guys who pretends not to be a fan of a team or not like certain players. He is not a fan of Manning and he thinks he is overrated. He is no different then most Colts fans in the way he thinks. He is just a Steelers fan. Watching people get so worked up about his opinion is funny because they are just like him. They just wear different color laundry.

Rank is the same way.

I have always loved listening to Shek talk some ball since he was at ESPN. In a way, its nice listening to a guy who has a different viewpoint.

Well, usually I'd ignore Adam Rank, but what fumes me about this latest one is Adam Rank is not making an attack against Peyton Manning, but rather attacking Peyton Manning fans! So he's alright having Peyton Manning in an elevator, but not a Peyton Manning fan!?! And why list it as #1? Are we, as fans, really that bad?

Well, usually I'd ignore Adam Rank, but what fumes me about this latest one is Adam Rank is not making an attack against Peyton Manning, but rather attacking Peyton Manning fans! So he's alright having Peyton Manning in an elevator, but not a Peyton Manning fan!?! And why list it as #1? Are we, as fans, really that bad?

well if he was in an elevator with pmanning he would probably try to touch him inappropriately since he has a huge man crush on him.

Adam Rank is my least favorite sports writer of all time, hands down. Any sport, ever. It's not even his 18 bashing that gets to me. I think everyone has the right to their own opinion. My problem is his continuous desperate grab for attention. I bet secretly he's a huge Manning fan, but that's not what the football hipsters think is cool, so he bashes him every chance he gets. He may in fact not like Manning one bit, but the job of anyone in media is to report without bias (or at least with the predetermined bias of the network). I think some of his articles are meant to be humorous, but his delivery comes off more as the * of the office, who no one knows how he has a job, and everyone wonders when he'll get caught sleeping naked under his desk.

I saw A. Rank Buying Tom Brady a new pair of Uggz in Macys, he even bought him some hair products too. He wrapped them in gift paper and presented them to Tom on the first pre-season game. Tom was so happy he decided not play in the first preseason game, he was seen in the Pats faclities using his new hair products : :clap: