Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/11

sb41champs

Thought we had this question of the day,Oh well yes I do.

Yes, this question does sound very familiar or deja vu in nature to me too. It reminds of a joke that George Carlin used to tell: How come we say deja vu but never vuja de i.e. this has never happened to me before? Hmmm...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's only been 4 games and he IMO is showing excellent cover skills . That's a great start  .. if you can't cover , it's pretty tough to defend a pass or make a play on the ball. Seems like improving his ball skills is easier than improving coverage issues. My point was that he's been the victim of great throws and "just missing " on breaking up passes. Give him a little more time before tagging him a a # 3 CB.
    • Dolphins and Patriots could be considered one of the worst games this week.  I think the Patriots have the advantage since they play in NE, but neither team is playing well.    2006Coltsbestever, how could the Browns regret cutting Mayfield when they have Deshaun Watson to lead the team? You know how well he is doing. LOL.   The Browns also made a mistake in letting Joe Flacco leave. 
    • Awards aside and the SB appearance aside, his accomplishments are debatable. He was more polished than AR coming out of college in the same areas, I personally was never a fan of Cam Newton. I think from a pure QB standpoint he was not very good. He was a superb athlete who at times did wonders as a football player. So maybe my bias in the QB dept here is taking over a bit. 
    • I hear you! It’s been rough even though we are 2-2 and the season LITERALLY just started. Was it frustrating seeing AR go out again! Absolutely. However I’m not giving up on him when there is still so many games left to evaluate and process what kind of player he is.    As for his response on being injury prone. He’s obviously annoyed on being labeled something on such limited action. I fully expect him to come back even more focused when he gets on the field.   He had this look of confidence last season before he got injured for the rest of the season during the titans game. If you go back and watch he had the same look and demeanor during the Pittsburgh game before being out the rest of the game. Only difference this time is he can still come back this season and build upon that. He’s going to light it up next game. 
  • Members

• JAS90

JAS90 0

Rookie
    • DynaMike

DynaMike 174

• Powerslave

Powerslave 62

• Creekside

Creekside 786

• John Waylon

John Waylon 5,601