Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You can't make this up folks...

1 hour ago, MarylandTerrapin said:

Through week 6, we are the 7th seed in the AFC at 3-3.  I still think you need 10 wins to get into the playoffs at season's end, but the AFC is mediocre so far this year.

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMANBut but but some said our season was over after week 1….

• Like 1

If we play how we played today - zero chance we make playoffs. 

This upcoming stretch is brutal. Let’s say we beat Miami. We’ll be 4-3. Not bad. AND we must beat Miami to have a chance. 

Texans 

Vikings 

Bills 

Jets 
Lions 

4-3 can easily turn into 4-8. I think we win one or two out of that stretch (if we get healthier), but every one of those QB’s will shred our soft zone defense. 

Losing to Jacksonville was brutal to our playoff chances IMO. We needed to go into the Texans game 4-2 to give ourselves some leeway. 

7 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

If we play how we played today - zero chance we make playoffs. 

This upcoming stretch is brutal. Let’s say we beat Miami. We’ll be 4-3. Not bad. AND we must beat Miami to have a chance. 

Texans 

Vikings 

Bills 

Jets 
Lions 

4-3 can easily turn into 4-8. I think we win one or two out of that stretch (if we get healthier), but every one of those QB’s will shred our soft zone defense. 

Losing to Jacksonville was brutal to our playoff chances IMO. We needed to go into the Texans game 4-2 to give ourselves some leeway. 

I'm thinking we'll get some players back for the Houston game.  As ugly as this season has been, the thing I've noticed is that all of the games so far have been close, within one score.  At this point, I just want us to compete each week.  The final 5 games look less daunting if we go into December healthy.