Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans predictions (merged)

Smonroe

1 minute ago, Superman said:

The Colts defense is probably going to be very productive vs the Titans. The Titans can't pass block, they don't have a great run game, they have the highest turnover percentage in the league, they don't convert on third down, the QB is reckless as a passer and a runner... 

I see this as a "get right" game for the Colts defense. It's the type of matchup on which they feasted last season -- several sacks, multiple turnovers, etc. 

I think we win this one as well and that isn't Homer talk. We are just a better team. I know we lost at Jacks last week but we never win there.

49 minutes ago, Superman said:

The Colts defense is probably going to be very productive vs the Titans. The Titans can't pass block, they don't have a great run game, they have the highest turnover percentage in the league, they don't convert on third down, the QB is reckless as a passer and a runner... 

I see this as a "get right" game for the Colts defense. It's the type of matchup on which they feasted last season -- several sacks, multiple turnovers, etc. 

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to admit these injuries we keep getting every year are very annoying. 

My guess is downs will go. They just don’t want to aggravate it in practice. He played through an injury last year. The guys on the afternoon radio show actually just said AR should sit if Downs can’t go either. I laughed. AR is going to have to learn to play when he is missing weapons. We can’t baby him. He looks good today 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

My guess is downs will go. They just don’t want to aggravate it in practice. He played through an injury last year. The guys on the afternoon radio show actually just said AR should sit if Downs can’t go either. I laughed. AR is going to have to learn to play when he is missing weapons. We can’t baby him. He looks good today 

I think AR will play, All indications look that way. 

11 minutes ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

Well, this is the matchup every year. I wonder why we pay Nelson because Simmons destroys him.  Now they have Sweat with Simmons.  It could get ugly for JT and AR on the ground in the A and B gaps

Huh? Both games we played and won last year Simmons didn’t “destroy” Nelson. Winning reps here and there doesn’t equal being destroyed lol.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

Well, this is the matchup every year. I wonder why we pay Nelson because Simmons destroys him.  Now they have Sweat with Simmons.  It could get ugly for JT and AR on the ground in the A and B gaps

Colts are going to have to run to the outside. Thdy won’t get much in the middle.

4 hours ago, Superman said:

This is something the defense should be correcting all week. Tony Pollard is not some unstoppable force. 

It's kind of interesting that in this case, PFF only told half the story of Pollard's season so far. 

Also from PFF this week: "Tony Pollard has faced a challenging start to the season, often needing to make defenders miss as soon as he touches the ball. His -2 yards before contact ranks as the third-lowest among all NFL running backs, while his ability to elude tacklers has still shined, with 16 missed tackles forced, tied for seventh among all RBs."

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-grades-and-data-key-insights-for-every-nfl-week-6-game#:~:text=On the other,among all RBs.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Have to keep an eye on Simmons. He tore a UCL in his elbow and doesn’t need surgery but will he be limited Sunday.

I’m no doctor but wouldn’t that put more stress on the other ligaments in and near the elbow?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I just realized Titans have Boyd, Hopkins, and Ridley. This could be a disaster.

IMG_3480.jpeg

The game will be close either way.   I like our offense.   

Colts in a barn burner

Colts 42 titans 31