Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dalton Tucker time?

rock8591

1 hour ago, indyagent17 said:

I would’ve thought conclaves would’ve gone in. Dalton surprised me.

Think they view Goncalves more on the outside as a swing Tackle and Tucker more inside. Talker has impressed since day 1, not sure if Ryan Kelly comes back next week if so we may see Bortolini  slide to the Guard spot. 

• Thanks 1

It sucks Fries went down he was having an amazing season but this injury is Tucker’s chance to make something of it.  I thought he did well when he came in but the real test is going to come as teams get tape on him and figure out how to attack him.  Still I am hoping he does well.  Whoever posts here that is his uncle I think should be really proud tonight even if the game didn’t go the Colts way today.

6 hours ago, bsteves said:

We need Kelly to get back asap so we can slide Bortolini out to guard. 

I'm trying to find a compliment as to how well Bortolini held up today.

He's at the lower end for the size to play center and hold up against a good DT bull rush.

That said, he would be in the lowest percentile size wise to play guard. I wouldn't mind seeing how well he knocks a top DT around 😀.

Tucker was kept as a 10th O lineman at final cuts which I doubt few other teams did that.

He showed a lot of potential as Fries replacement for 2025. All things considered, he has a shot at hundreds of reps for 2024.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now