Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richardson day to day with abdominal, oblique injuries

1959Colts

5 minutes ago, ShuteAt168 said:

When AR started talking about how “sore” he was, it was pretty obvious he wasn’t playing. So now he’s even with the fans at home on the couch — none of us are playing. 

Haha yeah.  One thing a player should never do......even give the slightest insult to the home fans.   The people that pay his salary.

"People gonna talk, that's what people do".   Well now he can talk on the couch like all the fans that he dissed.

When you have played a grand total of maybe 5 total games out of what...22 now?   He really just needs to shut up.  And oh, learn how to slide. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ADnum1 said:

I think you have to make Sam active 

If Joe gets hurt or looks terrible bring Sam in

Sam will either be the backup or emergency QB. I will be interested if AR backs Flacco up or is the emergency QB.  I bet AR is dressed as the emergency QB or the backup. It’s going to be interesting what they do.

I have rewatched the play that he got injured on last Sunday and after which he started flopping around like a fish.  Or worse yet a soccer player who fell like he has just been shot after getting nicked by a finger.

Honestly if he gets hurt from a hit like that, which was nothing in terms of hard NFL hits, and has such a low pain tolerance that his over riding thought at the time is to drop, and NOT PROTECT, the football?   I don't think he will ever last in the NFL.  I mean his instinct was to release the ball and put his hand on his hip.   Being honest I only see players who only think of themselves do that type of thing.  I am not saying AR is selfish.  I just think he is made of glass and can't take pain. 

Watch the hit.  He got hit kind of on the back/side by a guy who is much smaller and who didn't even deliver that big of a blow.  It was a hit that all football players face every game.

I am not to judge anyone about the amount of pain they feel when getting hit by an NFL player.  I am sure it hurts.  But it should be very obvious by now that his ability to be tough and his pain tolerance threshold is very very low compared to other NFL players. 

Not to mention, KNOWING THIS, he refuses to slide and even said after the game that he will "do what he do".   Play football.  Not slide. 

I am not encouraged. 

18 minutes ago, ColtAndOrioles said:

I have rewatched the play that he got injured on last Sunday and after which he started flopping around like a fish.  Or worse yet a soccer player who fell like he has just been shot after getting nicked by a finger.

Honestly if he gets hurt from a hit like that, which was nothing in terms of hard NFL hits, and has such a low pain tolerance that his over riding thought at the time is to drop, and NOT PROTECT, the football?   I don't think he will ever last in the NFL.  I mean his instinct was to release the ball and put his hand on his hip.   Being honest I only see players who only think of themselves do that type of thing.  I am not saying AR is selfish.  I just think he is made of glass and can't take pain. 

Watch the hit.  He got hit kind of on the back/side by a guy who is much smaller and who didn't even deliver that big of a blow.  It was a hit that all football players face every game.

I am not to judge anyone about the amount of pain they feel when getting hit by an NFL player.  I am sure it hurts.  But it should be very obvious by now that his ability to be tough and his pain tolerance threshold is very very low compared to other NFL players. 

Not to mention, KNOWING THIS, he refuses to slide and even said after the game that he will "do what he do".   Play football.  Not slide. 

I am not encouraged. 

You’re not wrong. Richardson is clearly injury prone and to be honest, probably on the soft side. He’s 6’6 250 and is hurt literally every week. It’s alarming

1 hour ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

I think you guys will be disappointed with Flacco....he throws a lot of picks and is immobile. Without JT ,he's a sitting duck. Mark my words.

Not only that, it's inclement weather this Sunday in Jax. There's no threat of the run with him at QB and with JT out, they'll clamp onto our run game. It doesn't look good...