Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt Gay

hambone35

7 hours ago, coltsfan_canada said:

Must be feeling good about our kicker

And less good about our TE situation. Pennix can play both TE and RB but mainly thought to have more TE value. Granson is really underachieving (Though none of our TE's have done much Ogeltree's td aside).  I agree with many here would like to see more of Mallory going forward. 

15 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Well for those wanting Gay gone.

Typical Ballard spinning in circles and doubling down on someone in need of an upgrade. I'm sitting hear watching a couple of analysts talking about how bad the 0-4 Jags are and how Trevor has regressed but the silver lining is that the Colts are up next so he can get back on track. Wow! The 1-4 Titans STINK too both of whom are our next two opponents.

Crazy thing is that 8 yrs into the Ballard tenure we're still no closer to being relevant or significant! Bottom feeders and struggling teams with suspect qb play know they have a legit shot against the meh built Ballard teams who now appear to be satisfied with the yearly non contention status that carries a slightly below or at .500 record. Not good enough which has led to the continued lack of prime time games that once were a staple. Teams are flipping their fortunes rather quickly (see Washington as the latest version) while the Colts continue to waddle in quicksand. 

I hope neither one of the Jag or Titan games come down to the highly paid Matt Gay to win it because it's like throwing a dart at the board blindfolded. 

5 hours ago, masterlock said:

Doesn't seem very wise.

No one plucked him off the practice squad.   He probably isn't getting signed elsewhere.   If need be the Colts can bring him back.    Not really a concern at all