Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think Ballard being so stubborn is why we now have a QB with no experience... he has punted the QB position ever since Luck retired... trying to save his job by not drafting the wrong guy... it finally became crap or get off the pot time and he took Richardson... he SHOULD have traded in a previous draft and taken a QB way before now...but even waiting, he should have traded whatever it took to get Stroud (he was also my #1 in that draft by a mile...and I also thought we would take Levis... I honestly wanted anyone BUT Richardson, just because of how raw and inexperienced he was/is and how long it would likely take just to find out IF he may ever be a decent QB). Like a couple others on here, i'm mostly annoyed by the people on here that seem to think Richardson can do no wrong and will be the MVP in the next few years...they're going to have a hard crash when reality hits.
    • You brought up something I said about Stroud and trading up so I explained what I said about him.  I mean, everybody's own personal opinion is based upon their own judgment, at least I hope it is.  I don't see the surprise here.    If the risk of Stroud failing is low, then the buy in price can be high.  CAR bought BY high, and its seems like they did not look at the risks.  They only looked at ceiling (with rose colored glasses probably).  Why a team would consider only ceiling and not risks when determining buy-in price is probably influenced the level of urgency in finding a QB.   Blah.  When a person is right and they know the answer, there is no point in continuing being open minded.  Those are just cliche's used to try to label a person that has a hard time being swayed.   We have had a history of GMs being desperate.  Its not just Ballard in 2023.  But they are getting more desperate as the environment is changing.    The QBs who get prepared in college and have the traits...called NFL Ready...... should go higher, and they do.       
    • I'm sorry that my block of text took you a while to read.  I didn't say that I'm not a Colts fan, who still wants the team to win...I actually said the opposite, that I AM a Colts fan and I DO want to win... but the whole 10 year rebuilding plan is getting old.  When the team sucks and gets to the point that you dont really expect them to win, let alone make it to the playoffs...well, maybe you enjoy watching that, but I don't...  as for being a Chiefs fan, not sure where you got that from.      Being passionate about our team, but also sick of the losing culture/attitude, doesn't mean you switch to another team?
    • Good points. Trust me, my son and I have high hopes for AR. We’re happy we’ve seen flashes of great play. Thanks for the kind response. Go Colts! 
  • Members