Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #2, Colts @ Packers, September 15, 2024, 1 p.m. ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Green Bay  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Colts RBs (not the QB or WRs) break 100 yards rushing today?

2. 2. Who wins this game?

3. 3. Would you like to see Richardson run for over 100 in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

It’s a very rookie QB….he isn’t Tom Brady or

peyton manning…he needs more time than 19 minutes a game to get things going.

Time has nothing to do with throwing into double or triple coverage. He had 3 picks today (one was the Hail Mary but he also threw one that should’ve been picked earlier in the series).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

sort of because of the rushing D in the 1st half but AR needs to give us more than 10. I picked GB to go to the SB because they are a complete team. When Love comes back they will win the division. Lions just lost too.

yeah, but it really doesn't matter, because we only allowed 16 points. but couldn't score more than 10. so the issue is more on ballard/offesive ineptitude than it is the offense. 

they gave up 200+ yards in the first half, and only a handful second. doesn't matter really if its passing or rushing, yards are yards in that case. 

we shouldn't of lost to a backup scoring 16

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

I mean, 240 yards rushing in the 1st half bro

okay, so what if it was 100 yards passing, and 140 yards rushing? in the end the only thing that matters is points scored. and to be clear, I agree gus should be fired. but this loss is not because of him. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AKB said:

yeah, but it really doesn't matter, because we only allowed 16 points. but couldn't score more than 10. so the issue is more on ballard/offesive ineptitude than it is the offense. 

they gave up 200+ yards in the first half, and only a handful second. doesn't matter really if its passing or rushing, yards are yards in that case. 

we shouldn't of lost to a backup scoring 16

I think all-around it was just a bad game. Taylor was good 12 for 103, that is the one of 3 positive's I can think of. Pierce gave great effort too. AR had 1 great play, that 11-yard run for a 1st down.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Please. We both know that isn’t true

Name one who wasn't at some point, I can't think of any although I've only been here since about 2020 - in that time, I've seen 6 or 7 different QBs take snaps for us and they've all been vilified.

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

Name one who wasn't at some point, I can't think of any although I've only been here since about 2020 - in that time, I've seen 6 or 7 different QBs take snaps for us and they've all been vilified.

Not to the extent that Minshew was for things that we today saw AR do but are explained away. Rivers wasn’t to this extent. JB wasn’t. Luck and manning sure as heck wasn’t but they did get criticized.

4 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Not to the extent that Minshew was for things that we today saw AR do but are explained away. Rivers wasn’t to this extent. JB wasn’t. Luck and manning sure as heck wasn’t but they did get criticized.

Rivers was slammed when he began here, especially after losing in Jacksonville in Week 1 and throwing a couple of picks while doing so. He was proclaimed to be done, with a noodle arm and the inability to throw the deep pass or bring the team back from behind, until he did both and led the Colts to a Wild Card berth against the Bills.

17 hours ago, Lancer1 said:

Rivers was slammed when he began here, especially after losing in Jacksonville in Week 1 and throwing a couple of picks while doing so. He was proclaimed to be done, with a noodle arm and the inability to throw the deep pass or bring the team back from behind, until he did both and led the Colts to a Wild Card berth against the Bills.

Again, not saying they weren’t criticized, but the way some posters talked here you’d think Minshew kicked their dog. He was blamed for our losses even when it wasn’t solely on him. Heck, remember the vitriol he got for hitting a receiver in the hands and it was dropped?