Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Now Colts Should Draft .........

stonehart1234

5.170 Alfonzo Dennard CB or Chase Minnifield CB

6.206 Tommy Streater WR

7.208 Vontaze Burfict ILB

7.214 Cliff Harris CB

7.253 BPA (DEFENSE)

Take the Duck at 170 and a guard take a chance on Burfict even love the picks crossing fingers.Best CB left is Cliff Harris * that Duck.And add Kitchen in 7th or maybe pick up as UDFA

5.170 Alfonzo Dennard CB or Chase Minnifield CB

6.206 Tommy Streater WR

7.208 Vontaze Burfict ILB

7.214 Cliff Harris CB

7.253 BPA (DEFENSE)

Agree with all. Although I think the Colts won't look at Streeter. They usually pick smaller faster ones. Although that 6'5" 4.34 40 time is very appealing, they really should look at him.

Really? Cliff Harris has to be like the 15th best CB still available. Personally, Dennard was graded out as an early 2nd round pick. Wade and Minnifield would also be steals. In the event these guys are all gone, don't rule out De'Quan Menzie also. Another heady Alabama defensive player that should be off the board by now.

Dequan Menzie. Dennard. Minnifield. Streeter. Criner. Maybe Harris. Any of those would be great by now. Except for harris. Id take him with a 7th, not a 5th or 6th

Menzie just went... shame, I liked him too. Slow, but he had a lot of work at Alabama as teams went away from Kirkpatrick. I was with you too - I like him.