26 minutes ago, Archer said:

What is the “aux”?

Sweet Chin Music and I won't pass the aux, ayy
How many stocks do I really have in stock? Ayy
One, two, three, four, five, plus five, ayy

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Archer said:

What is the “aux”?

Before everything was wireless and when things still had headphone jacks, you’d plug an auxiliary cord “aux” into your phone to play music through your car, speakers, etc…

Man someone no knowing AUX makes me feel old and I’m mid thirties 🤣

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, cjwhiskers said:

Before everything was wireless and when things still had headphone jacks, you’d plug an auxiliary cord “aux” into your phone to play music through your car, speakers, etc…

My kid didn’t know what was a cassette tape or VHS were. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cjwhiskers said:

I think it had a short shelf life because now everyone's on bluetooth.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I fell asleep and reporters still are not updating lol.

Haha... I had your back today. Yeah it's pretty quiet. 

I'm off for a bit. Back to school meetings galore for a while. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, cjwhiskers said:

lol - I’m easily old enough to know what Aux is.  I didn’t understand what aux meant in the context of a Colt practice…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Of course our safeties both get interceptions after everyone trashed them.

Yeah, we needed them to play like trash to convince Ballard to go and get somebody 😆 just joking

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• CJ Stroud is dynamic, but I'm gonna need ro see more than about 21 games or so before I proclaim him (or any player) as a potential goat or Hall of Famer.   IIRC, Cam Newton with his rare combination of size, speed, & strength looked like a world beater for the first few years of his career, having won a Heisman trophy & a National Championship in college, he threw for 400 yards in his NFL debut and set season records for rushing & passing yards, and rushing TDs by a rookie QB. He was an NFL MVP and led the Panthers to a 15- 1 record and Superbowl 50 before he struggled with injuries and was never as effective again but he played for 11 seasons, setting the World on fire for the 1st five of them but I doubt if anyone is fitting him for a gold jacket, or consider him in the same company as Montana, Brady, Manning, Mahomes or anyone one else who is in the conversation as one of the best to ever to play QB in the NFL.
    • A big part of the reason the defense was on the field for 40 minutes is because they couldn't get off the field on 3rd or 4th down, and they couldn't stop the run.    I'm not that worried about the run defense. That's probably an outlier. This defense has traditionally held up well against the run, so I expect them to tighten that up. It's worth keeping an eye on, though, with a new DL coach coming from the college game.    But the 3rd down efficiency is a big problem, especially against good QBs. 
    • You don’t sign a player to a new contract and trade him with-in six months of each other in the NFL.  Aside from the salary cap hell a move like that would create good luck getting a player to sign a contract with you again after a move like that.  
    • I hope so…I feel like athletic QBs seem to always give us trouble. I know it was his first game but he certainly wasn’t the reason the Bears won. Watch him have a coming out party next week 😂    Their D against our O is definitely gonna be the X Factor. Their line is stacked and I like their LBs. Should be a good one. But let me not derail this thread, just wanted to check in! I’m sure the Colts pass rush will get after whoever Green Bay sends out there under center. 
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 13,445

• krunk

krunk 8,672

• Fingers

Fingers 0

Rookie
    • SOMDColtsfan

SOMDColtsfan 438

• Mitch Connors

Mitch Connors 703