Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Behind the Colts - Draft Episode (5/1)

2 hours ago, Nancy said:

Hey...where can I see this at?  How do I watch on "X"?  anywhere else it can be seen? How can I pull it up on my tv?  I'm not a big app person but I have Roku.  Appreciate you helping me out! Thanks!

click the play button.

11 hours ago, Solid84 said:

Someone reported the Colts and another team were calling everyone and the calls didn't stop until Bowers was picked. Can't find the tweet though.

Doesn't mean he's the only player they would have moved up for, but that report suggests he was one of their targets.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Superman said:

Doesn't mean he's the only player they would have moved up for, but that report suggests he was one of their targets.

If you piece all the info together , it appears that we tried to trade up for MH Jr , Nabors and Bowers . Not clear if the Colts targeted Odunze. In any event , I think the combination of Latu , Mitchell , Goncalves , Gould , Simpson and Abraham was far better than Bowers , a different 2nd rounder , Bortolini and Carlies.  I subtracted our 3rd round pick assuming that to be the cost to move up for Bowers. Plus it really doesn't matter as no team seemed willing to trade down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Superman said:

@Nancy If you have a smart TV, Youtube is pretty simple, and this video and others are available.

Ok thank you!  I can handle that option! I'm excited to watch it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Superman said:

Agree. They may have been calling the Cards at 4 for Harrison and then just kept offering to trade with teams every pick there after until Nabers, Odunze and Bowers were gone. 

16 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

If true that means like most of us know there was  4 pass catchers colts thought was a big upgrade.

a lot of the recent super bowl winners had game changing tight ends bowers would have been a nice addition but i like who we got, imo an a plus draft

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

a lot of the recent super bowl winners had game changing tight ends bowers would have been a nice addition but i like who we got, imo an a plus draft

the thing is, our game changing TE may be on the roster in jelani woods.  He just has to stay healthy.  Remember that stretch of games where he scored a touchdown in every game he played in until he got hurt?  

idk what injury bug bit him, but I hope it doesn’t bite him again this season. 

• Like 6

After watching the video and listening to the positive comments from our coaches and scouts, I'm pumped to win the division. 

Latu/Crosby

Adoni/Lamb

Gonc/ i don't know,, but if he can get us a yard on 4th and 1, and pass block well,, it's to the moon baby.