Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The pick I want, don’t want, & probably who it will be 2024 NFL DRAFT

Just now, stitches said:

We need CBs... we need better EDGE rushers... and after the talent drain of last few years at LB... we probably need to add a LB or safety who can cover modern day TEs. 

Who is supposed to be our center fielder safety? Or do most of our safeties fall into the "better closer to the box" category? 

Production to RBs (28th) and TEs (20th) was definitely our weakness. Outside a few games, we actually did better vs WRs (12th).

12 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

DE(s) and possibly a better pass rusher than Stewart at DT - at least as a rotational piece. 

12 minutes ago, stitches said:

(if we change the scheme) We need CBs who can play man coverage... we need better EDGE rushers... and after the talent drain of last few years at LB... we probably need to add a LB or safety who can cover modern day TEs. 

I think I go Edge, CB, LB, FS. Edge is pretty much scheme agnostic, assuming we're not ever going back to a 3-4. I don't trust Bradley to do anything meaningful with good corners, but at least playmakers can force turnovers, like Gilmore did. And LB is needed because we don't have anyone who can cover right now, but to me, zoning up the middle is more effective than playing zone outside. And for this defense, I might put FS right behind Edge.

To me, Edge is the second most valuable position in the draft. I have practically zero feel for this draft class, but I think that's probably the position where we can get the most bang for our buck at #15, even though I doubt anyone would change our defense in Year 1.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Who is supposed to be our center fielder safety? Or do most of our safeties fall into the "better closer to the box" category? 

Production to RBs (28th) and TEs (20th) was definitely our weakness. Outside a few games, we actually did better vs WRs (12th).

I am not sure we have that guy. I'm not sure many teams have that guy to be honest. Hooker was supposed to be that and he was showing signs of being able to do it.. but then injuries hit him. I think Blackmon is OK as one of our 2 safeties for the time being... if he can stay healthy. I'm not 100% certain we have the other guy. Cross had some nice moments, but again... not sure he has the consistency to be full time starter... Rodney Thomas IMO got a bit overrated after solid rookie year. IMO he's more of a rotational piece than a starter. 

1 minute ago, stitches said:

I am not sure we have that guy. I'm not sure many teams have that guy to be honest. Hooker was supposed to be that and he was showing signs of being able to do it.. but then injuries hit him. I think Blackmon is OK as one of our 2 safeties for the time being... if he can stay healthy. I'm not 100% certain we have the other guy. Cross had some nice moments, but again... not sure he has the consistency to be full time starter... Rodney Thomas IMO got a bit overrated after solid rookie year. IMO he's more of a rotational piece than a starter. 

Who did we hire as our secondary coach? The development and communication amongst our defensive secondary will be the single most critical thing as a young team for holding up against good QBs, IMO.

15 minutes ago, stitches said:

To be honest I don't think Stewart is the problem of this defense. And you are not exactly saying he's the problem but IMO he's plenty good enough for what else he provides. We can live with one DT not being amazing pass-rusher. But we need the EDGEs to actually wreck shop. 

You're probably right. There's just no pressure more disruptive than when it comes up the middle.

10 minutes ago, Superman said:

I think I go Edge, CB, LB. Edge is pretty much scheme agnostic, assuming we're not ever going back to a 3-4. I don't trust Bradley to do anything meaningful with good corners, but at least playmakers can force turnovers, like Gilmore did. And LB is needed because we don't have anyone who can cover right now, but to me, zoning up the middle is more effective than playing zone outside.

To me, Edge is the second most valuable position in the draft. I have practically zero feel for this draft class, but I think that's probably the position where we can get the most bang for our buck at #15, even though I doubt anyone would change our defense in Year 1.

Agreed. EDGE can play in any scheme, but I still feel like Ballard has a type even with the EDGE rushers. Dallas Turner looks small to me(for what Ballard likes). Laiatu Latu fits the size, but might not fit the athleticism requirements(and Ballard has actually drafted very explosive EDGE rushers). I guess Jared Verse is the one that fits best what Ballard usually likes. Big, long, explosive. Darius Robinson is like... Dayo clone of a physical marvel. I just wonder if that's not too early for him and if we would want another player of that mold? 

10 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Who did we hire as our secondary coach? The development and communication amongst our defensive secondary will be the single most critical thing as a young team for holding up against good QBs, IMO.

We still have Ron Milus, but reportedly the new assistant DB coach is Justin Hamilton. None of these new hires have been announced by the team just yet.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

We hired Justin Hamilton for DBs coach. He was defensive quality control coach for the Titans before. So... we don't really know how good he will be since he probably hasn't done that job before. 

6 minutes ago, stitches said:

Agreed. EDGE can play in any scheme, but I still feel like Ballard has a type even with the EDGE rushers. Dallas Turner looks small to me. Laiatu Latu fits the size, but might not fit the athleticism requirements(and Ballard has actually drafted very explosive EDGE rushers). I guess Jared Verse is the one that fits best what Ballard usually likes. Big, long, explosive. Darius Robinson is like... Dayo clone of a physical marvel. I just wonder if that's not too early for him and if we would want another player of that mold? 

Yeah, he wants long and explosive, which makes sense. Turner is a hybrid OLB/DE, I don't see him as a fit. He's the same size as Ebukam, but he seems to be standing up more than half the time, and he's used in coverage pretty often. I haven't watched the others so far.

I'd want true edge rush talent. Don't know who fits that mold, but we don't have anyone who commands a double team at Edge right now.

24 minutes ago, stitches said:

Here's a graph that shows our inability to pressure opponent's QBs:

GGT6z-tW0AMcYe_?format=png&name=900x900

This is a crazy graph the more you look at it.

-the Vikings and Giants blitzed alot for no reason.

-Either Burns dosnt create alot of pressures, or he is the only one and nobody else besides him does.

-If Huff is one of the Jets better pass rushers, and they blitz as much as we don't, then we need to make it a point to get him in the building if he hits free agency.

This will go good with some info 84 put out not so long ago.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, KB said:

-Either Burns dosnt create alot of pressures, or he is the only one and nobody else besides him does.

-If Huff is one of the Jets better pass rushers, and they blitz as much as we don't, then we need to make it a point to get him in the building if he hits free agency.

They had 2 mad scientists at work - Wink Martindale and Brian Flores. They were also trying to cover up some shortcomings in their secondary so that they didn't have to hold the fort for long.

Lots of insightful comments about the secondary in here. Cant respond to everyone so I’ll just drop some quick thoughts:

-I agree with @Superman on Bradley’s timeline. I can’t see him being around another 3 years. We can’t just draft for his scheme. We need corners than can play in man, off, and zone. Thats why I like Brents because I think he can do that

-Is needing to pressure the passer more and needing better corners in general don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We need both. With corners we need high end guys with traits who can not just shut guys down but also take the ball away. Flowers, Jones, and even Rodgers if he would have stayed, likely arent ever going to be that caliber of player.

-Personally at pick 15 I like Quinton Mitchell. He’s excels at playing 8-10 yards off the ball (A Bradley special), but we saw at the Senior Bowl that he can play man too. It’s also being reported that he’ll text at an elite level at the combine. Track background I believe. But he’s a corner that can play for Bradley or another defensive coordinator and shouldn’t have any issues transitioning.

-While Ballard hasn’t ever taken a corner in the 1st, that doesn’t mean he won’t. In 2019 he trades out of the first, but Rock Ya-Sin was the 2nd pick of the 2nd round, so he wasn’t that far off. Ballard likes traits. These CBs that are in this draft are really explosive with good traits. 

-Ballard likes the trenches, but is Jared Verse going to improve your secondary play more than Nate Wiggins or Mitchell can?

-For FS I’d go to FA. Our secondary lacks veteran IQ. Get someone who can make all the checks and calls and get everyone lined Up. Start cross at SS (assuming you let Blackmon walk) and draft another versatile safety on day 3.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Superman said:

Also, there's no reason a really good man corner can't perform in this defense. I might see it differently from the Colts decision makers, but if we shy away from drafting good players because Bradley won't use them, then we're probably doomed anyway. I'm a pretty staunch BPA guy, so if the board falls in a way where a really good corner is the best option at #15, I have no problem with us making that decision.

Maybe this just shows my lack of knowledge, but why can't a single man coverage stud guy be just that for your defense team while the rest play more a zone coverage and rely on your safeties.  Maybe we do and just don't realize it.  Guess I am thinking along the likes of former Cincinnati player Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner.   The Colts surely could use one lockdown press-man corner that can take away opposing team's top receiver every game.  Did read where that is one area of the Colt's offensive weakness is we never (rarely) move our receivers trying to get mismatches against defenses.  We predominantly go head-to-head versus our best and other teams best DB.  This I recall was a comment made during our late surge and playoff attempt. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

-While Ballard hasn’t ever taken a corner in the 1st, that doesn’t mean he won’t. In 2019 he trades out of the first, but Rock Ya-Sin was the 2nd pick of the 2nd round, so he wasn’t that far off. Ballard likes traits. These CBs that are in this draft are really explosive with good traits. 

I think the trade back speaks to value. And either way, there's a significant difference between #15 and #34.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Superman said:

I think the trade back speaks to value. And either way, there's a significant difference between #15 and #34.

We know the Colts like Senior Bowl standouts and being a team captain (leader) trait.  Cam Hart has got to be high on the Colts draft big board.  Cam Hart checked a lot of boxes at the Senior Bowl that the Colts looks for and was also a team captain at Notre Dame.  Can see a Day 2 (R2-R3) selection. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OhioColt said:

Maybe this just shows my lack of knowledge, but why can't a single man coverage stud guy be just that for your defense team while the rest play more a zone coverage and rely on your safeties.  Maybe we do and just don't realize it.  Guess I am thinking along the likes of former Cincinnati player Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner.   The Colts surely could use one lockdown press-man corner that can take away opposing team's top receiver every game.  Did read where that is one area of the Colt's offensive weakness is we never (rarely) move our receivers trying to get mismatches against defenses.  We predominantly go head-to-head versus our best and other teams best DB.  This I recall was a comment made during our late surge and playoff attempt. 

Depends on how Cover 3/4/6 are taught and executed. It's kind of a principle of zone matching. But just playing 10 man zone with 1 DB in man coverage, you're probably undermining your coverage in general. 

And this is one of my beefs with soft zone coverage. We can engage receivers at the line, and still play bail coverage. That's why we like DBs who can run, right? So play Cover 4 without 8-10 yard cushion, and then you have some disguise, and some aggressiveness at the line of scrimmage. And depending on the route concepts, you could very easily wind up with your #1 DB running stride for stride with the #1 WR.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OhioColt said:

We know the Colts like Senior Bowl standouts and being a team captain (leader) trait.  Cam Hart has got to be high on the Colts draft big board.  Cam Hart checked a lot of boxes at the Senior Bowl that the Colts looks for and was also a team captain at Notre Dame.  Can see a Day 2 (R2-R3) selection. 

I have 3 corners that fit what Ballard likes to a T:

-Quinyon Mitchell, Toledo

-TJ Tampa, Iowa State

-Cam Hart, Notre Dame

All are seniors too. Tampa wasn’t at the Senior Bowl for whatever reason. Hart is the only one that was a captain though. But they’re all long 6 ft+ corners with at least 31” arms. Tampa probably has 32-33” arms, as he’s built almost identical to Brents.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Solid84 said:

I don’t really believe in drafting BPA (without adding a “at a position of need” stipulation) and I don’t think Ballard does either judging from the amount of tradebacks he’s done. 

Agree 100% with this

IMHO it should never be a "pure" BPA approach

Would we take a QB in the 1st round of the draft if the BPA is a QB, or OL ?

I could see us going with BPA of WR, FS, DL, CB, and even TE in round 1

I think the BPA HAS to be steered with position of need, especially early

As you get into the mid rounds, I think you move more to a pure BPA

We need our early round rookies to play this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

Agree 100% with this

IMHO it should never be a "pure" BPA approach

Would we take a QB in the 1st round of the draft if the BPA is a QB, or OL ?

I could see us going with BPA of WR, FS, DL, CB, and even TE in round 1

I think the BPA HAS to be steered with position of need, especially early

As you get into the mid rounds, I think you move more to a pure BPA

We need our early round rookies to play this year.

We need early round rookies to play most every year.   The Colts rookies didn’t play as much this past season,  but only due to injuries….  Richardson and Brents.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

We need early round rookies to play most every year.   The Colts rookies didn’t play as much this past season,  but only due to injuries….  Richardson and Brents.  

Defensive rookies also don’t seem to play a lot in general under Bradley. If not for the Rodgers situation, I don’t think he would’ve started Brents either.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

THAT is EXACTLY why we shouldnt  draft a QB or LT in the first round of this draft even if they are BPA

21 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

THAT is EXACTLY why you don’t draft a QB or LT in the first round of this draft even if they are BPA

Why do people always say this, as if it's so insightful and astute?

Of course your draft strategy gets reconciled with the state of your roster, to a reasonable degree. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Superman said:

Why do people always say this, as if it's so insightful and astute?

Of course your draft strategy gets reconciled with the state of your roster, to a reasonable degree. 

I was answering someone else's post

Not pretending to be "so insightful or astute" 

I never put on "airs" with anyone..... ever.....  Interesting that you would comment on that  

1 minute ago, MikeCurtis said:

I was answering someone else's post

Not pretending to be "so insightful or astute" 

I never put on "airs" with anyone..... ever.....  Interesting that you would comment on that  

I guess my post is overly combative, my apologies.

But responding to a comment about BPA with 'would you draft a QB in the first round??' is a serious oversimplification. 

2 minutes ago, Superman said:

I guess my post is overly combative, my apologies.

But responding to a comment about BPA with 'would you draft a QB in the first round??' is a serious oversimplification. 

No worries

People take a stance of BPA only...... I dont think thats you....

I think THAT view is very simplistic

As mentioned, I would take BPA (whomever that CB thinks is best)  within several groups of players of need

Its easier to say what we shouldnt draft in round one

I would be very happy with DE, DT, FS, CB, WR, TE in round one or two, anything else, would be a head scratcher to me

As we get later, I would move MORE toward BPA

Looking forward to the draft and FA (I hope that we are active at DE and maybe FS)

3 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

No worries

People take a stance of BPA only...... I dont think thats you....

I think THAT view is very simplistic

As mentioned, I would take BPA (whomever that CB thinks is best)  within several groups of players of need

Its easier to say what we shouldnt draft in round one

I would be very happy with DE, DT, FS, CB, WR, TE in round one or two, anything else, would be a head scratcher to me

As we get later, I would move MORE toward BPA

Looking forward to the draft and FA (I hope that we are active at DE and maybe FS)

To me, it goes without saying that BPA is not meant to be 100% literal.

But I don't agree with eliminating positions from consideration in the first round, outside of QB, generally speaking. As an extreme, if the Colts were picking #1 this year, I would be very open to drafting a QB, but that's a different story, and I'm probably in the minority.

On 2/14/2024 at 3:09 AM, OhioColt said:

@boo2202

To answer your question.  I agree with you that the Colts need a top tight end.  Unfortunately, Bowers isn't the guy.  Any player dubbed a generational talent shouldn't drop past the 10th pick.  I do believe that the Colts should heavily consider the next best tight end in Ja'Tavion Sanders in Round 2. 

The Colts need to aggressive in free agency.  Unfortunately, that mean not resigning the majority of own players.  The Texans put everyone on notice in our division this season.  

Who I expect us to pick?  Already know this is not a popular pick but the Colts take OC Jackson Powers-Johnson (Oregon).  Ryan Kelly becomes cap causality and trade option.  Only two main players MAC and Kelly that would make business sense to move to clear cap space.  

Talked about going all in for the Colts to battle for the division title.  Hoping new DL coach Charlie Partridge can work some magic and get the best out of our defensive lineman.  Seriously looking at a major defensive overhaul.  Calling upon Patridge to work some magic as I mentioned brining in former Pittsburg player Dane Jackson, who brings with him Tyrel Dodson and DaQuan Jones from the Bills.  Other key pieces are FS Xavier McKinney and MLB Patrick Queen.  Also comes at a price releasing starters Blackmon, Moore, and Moss. 

image.png

If we go the route with drafting Jackson Powers, he could actually play guard for 3 years or so until Kelly steps down

I dont wont to lose Kelly, he is playing lights out

I could see Ballard doing it, but I hope he doesnt. There are other Centers in this draft that we could get in round 3 or 4

This team needs some difference makers, and I truly hope that we grab some positions of dire need first

I completely missed this thread.

Pick I want is Brock Bowers. There aren't many TEs in FA and I feel like a TE like JaTavion Sanders may not be there in the 2nd round. Cade Stover could rise as well past the point where I want to draft him. Bowers in the first would be the best selection IMO based on need, BPA, and generally just because of the lack of TEs available in both FA and the draft this year. 

Pick I don't want is Laitu Latu. He has some medical concerns that could cause him to fall, and I don't think any of the EDGE rushers really separate from each other that much. If we do take an EDGE, I don't want one that's injury prone. Give me someone like Jared Verse instead (obviously Jareds are better lol). 

Knowing Ballard, I think the pick will be someone like Quinyon Mitchell. Big riser that fills a position of need. Good height at 6 feet and plays outside zone (which the Colts like to do). I think he'll go in this range when it's all said and done, and Ballard will take him.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 6:06 PM, KB said:

Also, everybody to the right of the center line, except for the Jets, are all playoff teams.  Put simply:  playoff teams pressure the quarterback.  non-playoff teams don't.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

Also, everybody to the right of the center line, except for the Jets, are all playoff teams.  Put simply:  playoff teams pressure the quarterback.  non-playoff teams don't.

And the Jets had the worst QBing in the league.

So here’s who I see the Colts picking at 15 or later if they trade down. I doubt the combine will change this much 

1. Brock Bowers, TE Georgia

2. Quinyon Mitchell, CB Toledo 

3. Brian Thomas Jr., WR LSU

4. Jared Verse, DE Florida State

5. Terrion Arnold, CB Alabama 

Arnold will depend on how he measures and tests at the combine.

From that list 

Who I want: Quinyon Mitchell

I just feel like he’s a perfect Ballard corner who happens to be a perfect scheme fit for Bradley. However, he also showed at the Senior Bowl that he can play man which makes him scheme versatile should we eventually move on from Bradley. He also is a corner that can actually take the ball away, which we desperately need. Just Feel like he’s a safe prospect 

Who I don’t Want: Jared Verse

I just don’t know if he’s any better than the guys we have. Everything about him screams an 8-10 sack a year guy, and we already saw that Paye and Dayo can do that. We need someone who can generate consistent pressure and be a 12+ sack a year guy. I wouldn’t hate the pick, but I wonder what his ceiling is. 

Who I expect us to Pick: Quinyon Mitchell 

He screams Ballard guy. Great character, will test like an elite athlete at the Combine, and is a great scheme fit. Checks the size box as well.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

So here’s who I see the Colts picking at 15 or later if they trade down. I doubt the combine will change this much 

1. Brock Bowers, TE Georgia

2. Quinyon Mitchell, CB Toledo 

3. Brian Thomas Jr., WR LSU

4. Jared Verse, DE Florida State

5. Terrion Arnold, CB Alabama 

Arnold will depend on how he measures and tests at the combine.

From that list 

Who I want: Quinyon Mitchell

I just feel like he’s a perfect Ballard corner who happens to be a perfect scheme fit for Bradley. However, he also showed at the Senior Bowl that he can play man which makes him scheme versatile should we eventually move on from Bradley. He also is a corner that can actually take the ball away, which we desperately need. Just Feel like he’s a safe prospect 

Who I don’t Want: Jared Verse

I just don’t know if he’s any better than the guys we have. Everything about him screams an 8-10 sack a year guy, and we already saw that Paye and Dayo can do that. We need someone who can generate consistent pressure and be a 12+ sack a year guy. I wouldn’t hate the pick, but I wonder what his ceiling is. 

Who I expect us to Pick: Quinyon Mitchell 

He screams Ballard guy. Great character, will test like an elite athlete at the Combine, and is a great scheme fit. Checks the size box as well.

I agree with this, but I do have a question on Mitchell. Does he deserve the ballhawk name when 2/3 of his career interceptions came off of one game against a really bad qb? This is just something I have wondered while looking at him. I think he will be the pick unless a top wr sneaks to us somehow.

• Like 1

I've watched some FSU games lately and I don't see all the hype Verse and Fiske are getting. They were completely ineffective against Miami. The only player on last years FSU team I would draft is Trey Benson(probably 4th or fifth round). The 4 players I hope we come away with in this years draft are Kinchens and Williams from Miami, Junior Colson from Michigan, and Bowers(though there is no way we can get Bowers). Ballard has his work cut out for him this year, as always.

On 2/14/2024 at 5:06 PM, KB said:

Huff played part time and he had over double the amount of pressures that Paye had

Pressures are HUGE, not just sacks.

Pressures drive turnovers

If I am CB, I am calling the agents of D Hunter and B Huff, and saying what will it take?

I dont see a cant-miss rookie that can significantly increase pressure on the QB, ......this year

I like Turner/Latu/Trice/Verse, and maybe the approach is to get one of them in round 1

AND get a FA DE

For example, we could get Latu, and let him be our long down rusher, as he develops NFL strength

If we picked up Hunter, who will be 30 this season, Latu could be the lead guy, 3 years from now, as Hunter starts to invariably decline at some point

At the end of the day, this team has the high cost positions of LT and QB still on rookie contracts

What we dont have is the 3rd high cost position covered - DEFENSIVE END

We have a short window of time, and IF we want to win this year and next, and want to keep up with the Texans and Jags, we had better step up now, or we will be regulated to being 2nd or 3rd in our division

When its time to pay our LT AND our QB, we will not have the options THEN

• Like 2

I don’t think any of the DEs this year are good enough to pick over Bowers, the top WRs (if they drop) or a couple of the CBs. Brian Thomas may even jump them if he tests well at the Combine. 

If we want a clear upgrade at DE I think we need to look at FA. But, if we’re just looking to add competition for Paye I think there are a few guys we can find on day 2.

I really like Mohamed Kamara. Great production. Team captain. Stand-out at the Shrine Bowl. At 6’1” he’s not a tall guy and that probably takes him off Ballard’s board unfortunately. 

24 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Huff played part time and he had over double the amount of pressures that Paye had

Pressures are HUGE, not just sacks.

Pressures drive turnovers

If I am CB, I am calling the agents of D Hunter and B Huff, and saying what will it take?

I dont see a cant-miss rookie that can significantly increase pressure on the QB, ......this year

I like Turner/Latu/Trice/Verse, and maybe the approach is to get one of them in round 1

AND get a FA DE

For example, we could get Latu, and let him be our long down rusher, as he develops NFL strength

If we picked up Hunter, who will be 30 this season, Latu could be the lead guy, 3 years from now, as Hunter starts to invariably decline at some point

At the end of the day, this team has the high cost positions of LT and QB still on rookie contracts

What we dont have is the 3rd high cost position covered - DEFENSIVE END

We have a short window of time, and IF we want to win this year and next, and want to keep up with the Texans and Jags, we had better step up now, or we will be regulated to being 2nd or 3rd in our division

When its time to pay our LT AND our QB, we will not have the options THEN

Latu is really about the only pass rusher in the first round that could be what we are looking for. If it is him he is coming in to replace Paye on obvious passing downs.

I would rather spend the money for experience in the secondary vs Hunter. If we didn't have Ebukam I'd take him. With how much he is going to cost, and his age, I don't think he fits our lineup well. Huff on the other hand can just push Paye out of the way if he preforms well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KB said:

I agree with this, but I do have a question on Mitchell. Does he deserve the ballhawk name when 2/3 of his career interceptions came off of one game against a really bad qb? This is just something I have wondered while looking at him. I think he will be the pick unless a top wr sneaks to us somehow.

Yeah that QB at NIU who kept throwing to him was awful. But he’s had 2 legitimate takeaways in other games. Either way I think his ability to jump routes will only get better at the next level.

• Like 1