Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Superbowl game

Myles

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I loved the one that Prince performed in. That was the best!

Oh yeah, to me it’s the best one of all time, and not because it was the Colts Super Bowl but it was also almost 20 years ago so I didn’t think of it as recent history lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Taylor has been around for 20 years. 

I don't believe I know any of her songs. My sister said one is called Shake It Off and it is popular. I am not familiar with it.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Purdy has not even had to do anything.

He’s having a very Purdy like game.  Not making the bad plays and doing enough to let the other stars shine but nothing memorable but I think the key is he’s not making the bad plays.

• Like 1

I forgot  this is a rematch in mahomes first SB. Kyle stopped doing what was working and lost the game for them.

Just now, NFLfan said:

I don't believe I know any of her songs. My sister said one is called Shake It Off and it is popular. I am not familiar with it.

She started in country music as a 15 year old teenager. She was huge before switching to pop. Typical high school songs. But they were so good.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I forgot  this is a rematch in mahomes first SB. Kyle stopped doing what was working and lost the game for them.

They got behind the chains with the false start and had a quick three and out.  Let’s see what happens the rest of the half.

It’s litterly a one score game and Kyle is calling the game like they are up 20.

If he was doing that they would be running which is what you want because that’s what you do if you are up 20.  Chill out they had one series that got thrown off because of a false start before first down.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

If he was doing that they would be running which is what you want because that’s what you do if you are up 20.  Chill out they had one series that got thrown off because of a false start before first down.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Chill out? I really don’t give a crap who wins. This game is zzz anyway.

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Appears to be relying on the defense, and minimizing mistakes on offense.

Which is what lost them their last SB.

Chill out? I really don’t give a crap who wins. This game is zzz anyway.

You keep posting the same thing over and over.  We saw it we know your thoughts.  You don’t have to keep saying it.  That was my point.

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm not understanding why Christian isn't getting the ball early... Purdy was not going to be at this defense that tua, Allen, and Lamar looked pedestrian against 

They are getting behind the chains.  One happened before 1st down.  The other drive was Chris Jones doing what Chris Jones does.  I’d expect a run to start the next drive.