Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Superbowl game

Myles

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Yes you did!!! You didn’t care for either team and don’t care to watch it. But then I’ll have to hunt it down from 2 weeks ago.

That didn’t  mean I wasn’t going to watch it. It was more like meh I don’t care who wins and probably won’t be exciting. It was mostly said in jest.

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

Both teams defenses made good plays. How is that not good football?

Eh, I don’t get bent out of shape and criticize people for their tastes or preferences. Some people watch it for their own reasons and that’s ok.

Kelce once again showing he’s a punk by shoving Reid. 

• Like 1

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Eh, I don’t get bent out of shape and criticize people for their tastes or preferences. Some people watch it for their own reasons and that’s ok.

I guess that’s fair, it’s just weird to me when fans are only interested in half the game effectively. 

9 hours ago, PRnum1 said:

I'll be at home with the wife making air fryer wings.

I have found getting take out wings is really expensive and the wings are small.

I bought some large wings at the grocery store and going to try some Facebook wing recipes.

Rooting for the 49ers, can't stand the chiefs.

I'm concerned the game is going to be a blowout as I think Purdy is going to melt under pressure.

What is the over and under on how many times the camera shows Taylor? 50 ?

i predict kelse is mvp and there will be a lot of non calls on kc, nfl will make sure taylor fans are happy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackTiger said:

They probably do stuff like that all the time in heated moments.  I think Reid is cool with players showing some emotion like that, he is pretty big himself too

Imagine if Diggs had done that. Diggs has done nothing like that; yet, he is called a diva.

• Like 1

Just now, BlackTiger said:

They probably do stuff like that all the time in heated moments.  I think Reid is cool with players showing some emotion like that, he is pretty big himself too

I cannot imagine Cowher or Belichick allowing that. Or even Dungy.