Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff football this weekend (Divisional Round)

Arodgers12

Who are you pulling for?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Texans @ Ravens

2. 2. Packers @ 49ers

3. 3. Bucs @ Lions

4. 4. Chiefs @ Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

We got about 3 inches last night.   We got about 5 inches earlier in the week with stupid cold Temps.  Not too bad really.

Thursday night into Friday morning we got 3 inches. Last night only around an inch but it was blowing everywhere. Can't wait for Monday, it will feel like springtime after the nonsense we have had over the last week. Last Sunday with the wind, it reached -30.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thursday night into Friday morning we got 3 inches. Last night only around an inch but it was blowing everywhere. Can't wait for Monday, it will feel like springtime after the nonsense we have had over the last week. Last Sunday with the wind, it reached -30.

Yeah,   I welcome the rain

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

24 inches! Man that is insane. Indiana is weird because an hour or 2 can make a huge difference.

They’re like 15 minutes from Lake Michigan so lake effect helps

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tell her I said hi. I have to go into work here in a while. It is going to be a steamy -5 tonight with a windshield of -20. I may wear a pair of shorts and tee-shirt, haven't decided yet Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV

Thanks. She is not feeling well (cold symptoms). I'm going to visit again tomorrow.

It is 20° here, with a Real Feel of 1°. I still prefer cold weather over hot weather.

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

24 inches! Man that is insane. Indiana is weird because an hour or 2 can make a huge difference.

Up north we get the lake effect snow off of lake Michigan.   It's hard to predict.   Laporte is 45 miles west of me.   They got almost 3 feet,   we got less than 6 inches

• Like 1

Hey everyone, been out working all day doing some property maintenance on our rental place so I missed everything up until now.

happy Texans got their butts kicked though!

who are we all going for tonight ? 49ers or Packers?

I guess I lean a little towards the 49ers since the packers have won a championship fairly recently…but I won’t be bent either way.

hows everyone doing this fine evening ?

9 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Up north we get the lake effect snow off of lake Michigan.   It's hard to predict.   Laporte is 45 miles west of me.   They got almost 3 feet,   we got less than 6 inches

We deal with lake effect snow here in Utah around the north salt lake and bountiful areas…sometimes that area gets like double the snow my place does which is just about 20 minutes further north. Lake effect has crazy unpredictability like you mention.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Hey everyone, been out working all day doing some property maintenance on our rental place so I missed everything up until now.

happy Texans got their butts kicked though!

who are we all going for tonight ? 49ers or Packers?

I guess I lean a little towards the 49ers since the packers have won a championship fairly recently…but I won’t be bent either way.

hows everyone doing this fine evening ?

Good thanks!  Enjoying the rare winter weather on the Gulf of Mexico,  watching football and southerners whine about how cold 30 degrees is.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArmchairQB said:

Good thanks!  Enjoying the rare winter weather on the Gulf of Mexico,  watching football and southerners whine about how cold 30 degrees is

30 isn’t too bad…pretty much been working outside all day in 31 degrees with a windchill factor making it feel like 19…almost any below freezing temperature isn’t too bad to be in but then you mix that windchill in and it’s a bugger!

Had to empty the water on a hot tub and scrub the tub out and then had to snowcat in 400 gallons of water to fill it back up. Up in the Utah mountains at the moment so it’s a little chilly! Being a bit wet sure made it more cold 🥶 

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

30 isn’t too bad…pretty much been working outside all day in 31 degrees with a windchill factor making it feel like 19…almost any below freezing temperature isn’t too bad to be in but then you mix that windchill in and it’s a bugger!

Had to empty the water on a hot tub and scrub the tub out and then had to snowcat in 400 gallons of water to fill it back up. Up in the Utah mountains at the moment so it’s a little chilly! Being a bit wet sure made it more cold 🥶 

No it’s not although the humidity in the south gives the windchill a bit different feel.  

at least you have those beautiful mountains around!

Just now, ArmchairQB said:

No it’s not although the humidity in the south gives the windchill a bit different feel.  

at least you have those beautiful mountains around!

They are absolutely beautiful indeed! It’s snowing right now so that helps keep It a little warmer. The past few weeks when it was clear skies we were down to negative double digits in the nights.

5 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Rain is affecting play in this game. Really low score at half.

Definitely! And it’s unfortunate that Deebo isn’t able to play because a guy like him in sloppy conditions helps for sure.

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

As soon as I saw it was raining I thought it might be low scoring and that gives packers a chance. I imagine packers are much more prepared at handling wet balls too.

It most definitely is having an effect but I also wonder how much of it is the Niners shaking off some rust like we saw with Baltimore.

i guess as Colts fans we have a little anxiety about long breaks before a playoff game.  It bit us so many times  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArmchairQB said:

It most definitely is having an effect but I also wonder how much of it is the Niners shaking off some rust like we saw with Baltimore.

i guess as Colts fans we have a little anxiety about long breaks before a playoff game.  It bit us so many times  

That very well could be. We will see if they turn it up second half.