Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week #13 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

49ers @ Eagles  

6 members have voted

1. 1. The upcoming 49ers @ Eagles game is a possible preview to the NFC Championship game, if the 2 teams get by the juggernaut Lions. Who wins this matchup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2023 at 01:00 AM

29 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

@Restinpeacesweetchloe

Remember when we both wanted Jordan Love in the draft? He’s lighting it up against the Chiefs tonight. Looking phenomenal and confident in the pocket. 

Whenever Coach LennyMoore24 says something, I cheer because the opposite will happen. He said Anthony Gordon is awesome, he’s not in the league anymore. He said Jordan Love won’t amount to anything, haha!!! He also said AR isn’t going to succeed in the NFL. So it definitely gives me hope. :) 

• Like 1

Just now, chad72 said:

Whenever Coach LennyMoore24 says something, I cheer because the opposite will happen. He said Anthony Gordon is awesome, he’s not in the league anymore. He said Jordan Love won’t amount to anything, haha!!! He also said AR isn’t going to succeed in the NFL. So it definitely gives me hope. :) 

Out of all of the posters on this forum, they are one of them. 

And that’s about all I can say. 

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

They’re facing a superior offense with a superior play caller. 

Yep, and I remember csmopar saying Deebo Samuel is an overrated WR. Get out of here. When Deebo, CMC, Aiyuk and Kittle are all healthy, along with Trent Williams at LT, they are hard to beat 

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

49ers led 14-6 at the half, now Packers leading 14-6. Chiefs comeback has to happen sometime. We will see. 

Chiefs 31-24??

We’ll see. Been a weird game for Mahomes. His weapons aren’t getting open and he’s having to wait. Interestingly he’s staying in the pocket and not running around trying to make something happen…

Is he possibly hurt?

lol as I type that he runs out of the pocket so I hope that means he’s fine.

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

That’s a terrible call by officials. 

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Agreed. That was not roughness…

What a crazy game.

I turned the game off about 15 min ago. What happened?

(Last play I saw was GB intercepting Mahomes.)

Congratulations to Green Bay! There were some bad calls, but the Packers outplayed the Chiefs and deserved to win. The injuries didn't help, either. 

Barn burner in New England. Chargers win 6-0. Belichick left a post game press conference early. He is getting frustrated, and I have a feeling that he will retire after this season. I don't the team replacing him this late. 

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

Congratulations to Green Bay! There were some bad calls, but the Packers outplayed the Chiefs and deserved to win. The injuries didn't help, either. 

Barn burner in New England. Chargers win 6-0. Belichick left a post game press conference early. He is getting frustrated, and I have a feeling that he will retire after this season. I don't the team replacing him this late. 

Are you sure that barn burner is the best description to use for that game ?? Heheh