Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week 10 Colts vs Patriots in Germany, November 12, 2023, 9:30 EST

NFLfan

Colts vs Patriots  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Do you still get pumped up when the Colts play the Patriots?

• Of course! I am excited whenever the Colts face the Patriots. It is another chance to defeat the Pats.
    • No, the Pats are no longer our rivals.
    • Meh, the Patriots aren't any good.
    • Every football game involving the Colts excites me.
    • Other. (Share your thoughts in the comments )
  3. 3. Bonus Question#1 : Do you think Belichick gets fired if the Patriots lose?

4. 4. Bonus Question#2: After this game, the Colts will have a bye week. Do you believe that teams that play games outside the United States should have their bye weeks before or after the game?

• The week before the game
    • The week after the game
    • Either the week before or the week after playing outside the USA (no other time)..
    • Having a game outside the United States should have no bearing on when a team's bye week is scheduled.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2023 at 02:45 PM

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hear ya, my stomach was rumbling before Jones got picked. I was like, if we lose to this sorry rear team, season is over. This was a huge win no matter how ugly it was. Belichick is never someone to be taken lightly. 

bb probably best defensive mind in football

28 minutes ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Play of the game was the Downs catch to burn the clock and flip the field position.

kinda reminded me of the brissett throw to hilton where he had someone (i think Mack) hanging onto his hand warmer

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

This win was great and I’m super happy for Taylor but I would like to see Moss used more in the run game in the future, for some more variety

If I'm Moss at the end of the season I have to feel like disrespected with regards to how he was used this game.

He was in on a few snaps and only used as a decoy when in with JT.

I agree, I want to see Moss used a LOT more than he was today.  Keep the wear and tear off Taylor and it also keeps

the defense guessing as to who gets the call to run the ball.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

If I'm Moss at the end of the season I have to feel like disrespected with regards to how he was used this game.

I agree, I want to see Moss used a LOT more than he was today.  Keep the wear and tear off Taylor and it also keeps

Unless the plan is for Moss to be kept next year (which is entirely possible) then we should showcase him for a possible trade at the end of the year.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Belichick was determined to not let our running game beat him, but the 1 passing TD from Minshew to JT & our defense did the trick.

1 hour ago, bluebombers87 said:

Unless the plan is for Moss to be kept next year (which is entirely possible) then we should showcase him for a possible trade at the end of the year.

I believe Moss becomes a FA in mid-March.  He’ll have little to no value from the end of the season to to the start of the new season.   A 6 or a 7 if that.   

I think the goal is to convince Moss to stay and that Steichen can create an offense using both Moss and JT.   I think the Colts want to show Moss they value him highly.   We will all know once the season ends.  

7 hours ago, AKB said:

bb probably best defensive mind in football

kinda reminded me of the brissett throw to hilton where he had someone (i think Mack) hanging onto his hand warmer

That was the 2019 game against the Broncos when Von Miller almost sacked JB for a safety.  TY made a great sideline catch and Vinnie eventually kicked a GW FG over 50 yards to cap the drive.  

• Thanks 1

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic