Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If they made a movie about Jim Harbaugh's life,

DalTXColtsFan

23 hours ago, SurfinKal said:

This man single-handedly allowed us to draft Peyton Manning and I am forever thankful.

GM could play him and I probably wouldn’t watch it. 

Fun fact; It was QB Ted Marchibroda' s returned to the Steelers from the service that lead them to deal Unitas to Baltimore.

It was Marchibroda who lured Harbaugh to Baltimore to create space for Manning.

And l wouldn't watch the movie either.

On 11/4/2023 at 8:23 AM, DalTXColtsFan said:

Gabriel Macht of Suits could play him to perfection IMHO.

Agree?  Disagree?

13 hours ago, MarylandTerrapin said:

The guy from those True Classic t-shirt commercials, Nate Twer.  He is the spitting image of Harbaugh.  Look him up and see for yourself.

I think Gabriel resembles him more than Nate.

download.jpg

hq2.jpg

59 minutes ago, kymd82222 said:

I haven't followed the latest with him.  I don't follow college football closely at all.  Last I read last week, he was in deep crap for sign stealing.  Have there been more developments?

The other Big 10 teams want the conference to drop the hammer now, Michigan wants due process aka punish us after the season.

8 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

The other Big 10 teams want the conference to drop the hammer now, Michigan wants due process aka punish us after the season.

Oh wow.  That's not good.  What do you think of the sign stealing scandal? Big deal? No big deal? Or somewhere in-between?

1 minute ago, kymd82222 said:

Oh wow.  That's not good.  What do you think of the sign stealing scandal? Big deal? No big deal? Or somewhere in-between?

I haven’t been paying super close attention to it other than what I hear on sports talk radio driving.  I will say I am anti-cheating so if they are cheating they need to be punished, how severe the punishment I don’t know, I haven’t followed close enough to say.

I heard some Big 10 coaches say it gives them 21 points a game which I find hard to believe.  I think some Big 10 teams are over selling this to try to knock down a big rival but I also don’t think Michigan is as innocent as they would like people to believe that this guy went rogue on his own.

To me there aren't enough facts to punish Michigan. Michigan is a machine right now, so I sense other teams want them out of the playoff via punishment. I am not calling it a witch-hunt because like I said I have little facts. This seems fishy to me though. These accusations have been going on for over a month now so you would think other teams that think they are cheating would have dummy calls and switch things up. They have still been destroying teams over the last month.

Regarding his time here in Indy, the 1995 season will always be priceless. My Mt Rushmore of seasons here in Indy would be:

1. 2006 - we won the SB

2. 1995 - we lost in AFC Title Game, should have won.

3. 2009 - we won the Conference

4. 2012 - Lucks rookie year, 2-14 to 11-5 + playoffs and all those comebacks.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

To me there aren't enough facts to punish Michigan. Michigan is a machine right now, so I sense other teams want them out of the playoff via punishment. I am not calling it a witch-hunt because like I said I have little facts. This seems fishy to me though. These accusations have been going on for over a month now so you would think other teams that think they are cheating would have dummy calls and switch things up. They have still been destroying teams over the last month.

Regarding his time here in Indy, the 1995 season will always be priceless. My Mt Rushmore of seasons here in Indy would be:

1. 2006 - we won the SB

2. 1995 - we lost in AFC Title Game, should have won.

3. 2009 - we won the Conference

4. 2012 - Lucks rookie year, 2-14 to 11-5 + playoffs and all those comebacks.

Regarding #2.  If the refs had flagged Stewart for stepping outside the end zone making him an ineligible receiver, if Quentin Coryat hadn't dropped O'Donnell's pass very late in the game thrown right at his chest!...If Bailey could have just hung on to that last second hail mary instead letting it roll out of his hands.  I swear, every time I watch a replay of that final pass, I think he's going to catch it this time lol.  So many IFs.  I'm a homer obviously, but I think we would have beat Dallas in the Superbowl even though they throttled the Steelers.  We had proven everyone wrong so far, and that playoff run was just magical.  It almost felt like destiny.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kymd82222 said:

Regarding #2.  If the refs had flagged Stewart for stepping outside the end zone making him an ineligible receiver, if Quentin Coryat hadn't dropped O'Donnell's pass very late in the game thrown right at his chest!...If Bailey could have just hung on to that last second hail mary instead letting it roll out of his hands.  I swear, every time I watch a replay of that final pass, I think he's going to catch it this time lol.  So many IFs.  I'm a homer obviously, but I think we would have beat Dallas in the Superbowl even though they throttled the Steelers.  We had proven everyone wrong so far, and that playoff run was just magical.  It almost felt like destiny.  

I don't know about beating Dallas but I think we were just as good if not better than Pitt. They got a ton of breaks and REF help.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't know about beating Dallas but I think we were just as good if not better than Pitt. They got a ton of breaks and REF help.

Okay maybe not.  I'm probably still looking at it through the lens of the 12 year old kid that I was at the time.  I literally thought every year was going to be a Superbowl year lol.  I always saw the silver lining in all of my sports teams.  

1 minute ago, kymd82222 said:

Okay maybe not.  I'm probably still looking at it through the lens of the 12 year old kid that I was at the time.  I literally thought every year was going to be a Superbowl year lol.  I always saw the silver lining in all of my sports teams.  

Dallas had a dynastic team and was loaded. Of course, we would have had a chance though. At worse we should have been there.