Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Irony of Minshew-Mania

MarylandTerrapin

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

yes and he has been impressive as a back up coming off the bench. It is a totally different ball game when the Jags D has a week to game plan for him. Way different! He may win 10 in a row but i see some tough times for the Colts moving forward

I will take 10 in a row anyway we could get them, of course that is before your But.

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

yes and he has been impressive as a back up coming off the bench. It is a totally different ball game when the Jags D has a week to game plan for him. Way different! He may win 10 in a row but i see some tough times for the Colts moving forward

I never said Mustache is that good (10 in a row lol). I do think he can win some games though and keep us in a playoff hunt. Moving forward, AR will be the starter again when healthy.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I never said Mustache is that good (10 in a row lol). I do think he can win some games though and keep us in a playoff hunt. Moving forward, AR will be the starter again when healthy.

Never said you did. I just think he is very limited physically and  i really think the rbs are going to struggle having big stats moving forward. We have no vertical game, as of yet, so get ready for loaded boxes and he does not have elite arm strength to back off the defences. 

6 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Never said you did. I just think he is very limited physically and  i really think the rbs are going to struggle having big stats moving forward. We have no vertical game, as of yet, so get ready for loaded boxes and he does not have elite arm strength to back off the defences. 

We have 2 great RBs now so I say load the box up. Mustache can still burn a loaded box by a quick short pass to lets say Downs or even Taylor out of the backfield. That could result in a huge play.