Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aaron Rodgers

Chrisaaron1023

Is it just me or does the entire media except Pat McAfee hate Aaron Rodgers?

ESPN in particular.. they have nothing good to say about him? I just turned ESPN on during my lunch break and they are bashing him for saying he wants to try to come back this year. And making fun of a statement he said.

Am I the only one feeling this way?

• 2 weeks later...

I am almost done with ESPN news!

I can tolerate the game highlights and Top Ten Plays but the commentaries is starting to be soooo annoying like the weekday talk shows:yuk::excited::nutz:

The only thing I like about Pat is when he “creamed” runner during a kick return when he played for the Colts:Nuke:

Otherwise, with all the speakers, all I hear is blah, blah, blah and who cares about rodgers?

Dah dah dant, dah dah dant!:facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

Jets are down to back up OL at 2 or 3 spots on the O-line. If they’re in good shape to protect him, I see no reason he can’t come back if his rehab goes well. Otherwise he’d be better off letting Zach Wilson finish the home stretch of the season under duress.

Given how well they’ve played on D this year, it’s a shame he wasn’t around.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Jets are down to back up OL at 2 or 3 spots on the O-line. If they’re in good shape to protect him, I see no reason he can’t come back if his rehab goes well. Otherwise he’d be better off letting Zach Wilson finish the home stretch of the season under duress.

Given how well they’ve played on D this year, it’s a shame he wasn’t around.

They'd probably be 7-1 or 6-2. 

That defense handled the top QBs of the league in their gauntlet to start the year and made it out still in the playoff hunt. Super impressive.  

If they're still competitive in December, I can see Rodgers shocking the world and coming back. What a freaking story that would be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

That defense handled the top QBs of the league in their gauntlet to start the year and made it out still in the playoff hunt. Super impressive.  

If they're still competitive in December, I can see Rodgers shocking the world and coming back. What a freaking story that would be. 

Yeah, if they weren't down key OL and had a putrid offensive output vs the Giants, I would have picked them to upset the Chargers on MNF.

They beat Josh Allen and the Bills (who scored 13??) opening night on MNF at home, then scared the crap out of the Chiefs on SNF at home (who scored 23), beat Jalen Hurts and the Eagles (who scored 14 points) at home. If Zach Wilson shows up enough to somehow score just over 20 points (21-23), they are beating the Chargers because the Chargers are not scoring 20+ points on that Jets squad. But I can see the Chargers beating them 17-14 because of the Jets anemic offense that will allow the Chargers to not take risks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I never count him out. He is a top 10 QB of all-time and nothing would shock me with him.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I never count him out. He is a top 10 QB of all-time and nothing would shock me with him.

Just watching him, you can see the motivation in his eyes now. He talks all calm as a California boy, but there's a fire behind that facade. He wants to come back badly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...