Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Trade to Jets?

1959Colts

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jets-would-have-to-trade-for-andrew-luck-in-unlikely-event-of-mutual-interest

Jets would have to trade for Andrew Luck, in unlikely event of mutual interest

By Mike Florio

...As the Jets explore their options for adding a quarterback to the depth chart, one name that has been percolating among those who like to throw spaghetti at the wall (I’ll admit I’ve thrown a plate or two in my day) is Andrew Luck...

1 hour ago, 1959Colts said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jets-would-have-to-trade-for-andrew-luck-in-unlikely-event-of-mutual-interest

Jets would have to trade for Andrew Luck, in unlikely event of mutual interest

By Mike Florio

...As the Jets explore their options for adding a quarterback to the depth chart, one name that has been percolating among those who like to throw spaghetti at the wall (I’ll admit I’ve thrown a plate or two in my day) is Andrew Luck...

Click bait. Andrew Luck is never coming back, he’s well out of football shape and no way he goes to the Jets with that crappy OL that’s even worse than ours.

1 hour ago, 1959Colts said:

So if Irsay wants a 1st (or maybe a 2nd?) for Taylor? What's his price for Luck?

7 years of 1sts

• Like 2

Luck has been out to long now. He is enjoying life after football, being married, and spending time with his kid. If he was ever going to come back it would have been in 2021 after Rivers retired. That would have been the time, especially with Taylor at RB, giving him a nice 2 year break to heal up and see if he really missed playing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Honestly..........i didn't even bother reading this because Harry Potter has more chance of appearing as the Jets QB.....it's less than fantasy! And anyone who has seen a picture of Luck these days know from his stature and build he has no intention of being anything but a husband and father! This gets churned out at least once a season! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Nadine locked this topic