Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2023 trailer

CR91

2 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

For those that care - there was a number 28 sighting in that hype video.......................

I hope everyone cares.Ā  Ā If anyone is not hoping for negotiations in this thing they are not really a fan of football and especially not the ColtsĀ  Ā  Ā We need him.Ā  He needs us.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Both sides need to swallow some prideĀ 

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Consensus? Ā Huh? Ā  I have no idea what that means? Ā  I offered MY opinion. Ā Thatā€™s all. Ā Ā  Ā  But I canā€™t keep up with you. Ā You just wrote a very long post about how 32 teams have very similar looking Big Boards. Ā  If I had $1 for every time in 13 years Iā€™ve posted that there are 32 teams and 32 completely different looking big boards, Iā€™d be filthy RICH!! Ā  Ā  In any given year 32 teams may all agree on the top player, but that the further you get away from the first pick the big boards look very very different. Ā  The exact opposite of what you speculated. Ā I didnā€™t agree with one sentence of what you posted here. Ā Youā€™re entitled to whatever opinion you want but itā€™s not supported by anything. Ā Ā  Ā  Iā€™ve pretty much disagreed with everything youā€™ve written since the draft started. Ā But that works to your advantage. Ā I couldnā€™t possibly point out all the flaws, so Iā€™ll try to be selective. Ā Ā  Ā  Hereā€™s one argument youā€™ve repeated the last two years. Ā  That Ballard lucked into getting both Woods and Raimann and that he wasnā€™t even smart enough to realize that Raimann was the better player. Ā What gets me is that Iā€™ve explained the reasoning to you multiple times and Iā€™ve read other posters explain it to you multiple times. Ā  And we all say the same thing: Ā That Ballard calculated correctly that because Raimann was 24 and would turn 25 during the season, he stood a better chance of lasting to pick 77 while Woods was taken at 73. Ā  But you keep posting the negative Ballard viewpoint as if NO ONE has explained it to you. Ā I think itā€™s both insulting and rude. Ā  Itā€™s what you do when you canā€™t handle an argument, you just avoid it. Ā Ballard was smart and right and not only do you not acknowledge it, you try to belittle him every time.Ā  Ā  There is sooo much more I could discuss with you but this post is enough. Ā Iā€™ll be curious if youā€™ll even respond.Ā 
    • Great episode! Ā Gotta couple notes here I took: Ā  - confirms we were indeed looking to trade up. Ā My gut tells me it was definitely for one of the big 3 WRs or bowers based off Ballard remark ā€œLetā€™s try and if it doesnā€™t happen, weā€™ll let the draft play itself out.ā€ (Paraphrased). Ā  Ā  - they were interested in Latu but didnā€™t think heā€™d be there. Ā I donā€™t think anyone thought heā€™d be there at 15 lol. Ā Donā€™t know where Latu was at on our board but he was obviously toward the top. Ā Also can tell he was toward the top based on Ballard reaction ā€œwe got the best pass rusher in the entire draftā€ Ā  - Iā€™m guessing WR was definitely on the top of our board. Ā Ballard mentioned wanting speed at the position. Ā AD falling into his lap couldnā€™t have played out any better. Ā Also, good to see Reggie happy about his new toys in AD and Gould. Ā  Ā  - No side remarks or mentions of any corners. Ā Iā€™m going to stick with what I said before the draft and that corner was never on our radar. Ā What also makes me believe that more than ever is that we had the option to choose between the top 2 corners and even in later rounds other corners and we chose not to. Ā Iā€™ve said it before, Ballard is straightforward. Ā If he says ā€œI like what we haveā€ heā€™s not drafting it unless thereā€™s a player that you canā€™t miss on. Ā If he says ā€œthis draft is deep in ___ā€ you can bet thatā€™s what he has his eyes on and will most likely double dip. Ā He said he likes our corners, didnā€™t draft one. Ā He said this draft was deep in receivers and OL, we drafted 2 of each.
    • That is a very good point, and if I am not mistaken, Turner profiled more as a 3/4 OLB by many scouts.
    • Iā€™d say yes. Ā Would have to see what would be fair what he provides, but id say yes. Ā 
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 17,441

Moderators
    • w87r

w87r 14,196

Moderators
    • Fluke_33

Fluke_33 5,081

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,262

• Goatface Killah