Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp Day 2 7/28

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Mostly just been position drills. A few gal type formations, 5 on 5, 7 on7 .

biggest thing so far that I’ve noticed is they’re really working AR and Minshew on their footwork. 

That was Josh Allens biggest problem too coming out of college.

What if AR's footwork issues were fixed ???

Angel City What GIF by National Women's Soccer League

• Like 1

Just now, w87r said:

Nice to see Juju should be back.

Makes me question the Lammons signing a little more?

Ballard must really see something in him, to bring him in faxing a suspension.

SS must want him to put a beat down on someone 

21 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

I had a feeling alot of old school colts fans would not tolerate JT turning his nose up at 5.1 million.

Ehh.  I remember, long ago, when Hank Aaron signed a $250k contract and folks thought “man - that’s a lot of money to play a game.”

• Like 1

They’re in the midst of 11/11 drill now. I am gonna say this, I am worried more about our CBs than I was and way more concerned than I am about the QB spot. Not sure if it’s the fact our WRs have gotten better or if our CBs suck, but they’re not doing so hot. Lots of wide open receivers 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The last couple years defense had dominated camp. Nice to see the offense start camp on the right foot.

Crazy, Colts still have a good RB room even without Taylor.

Moss

Hull

Jackson 

Is a nice little 3 piece.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I’ll say this much, having seen every QB we’ve had since Manning in person, AR can toss it deeper than any of them, including Luck who could drop it in right windows. And AR can do it with surprising accuracy deep. 

It was never his deep accuracy in college. He will have to learn to use the middle of the field and that’s where he struggles.  But if Steichen does what he did righ eagles we will be a running team with some deep ball mixed in.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

I had a feeling alot of old school colts fans would not tolerate JT turning his nose up at 5.1 million.

If teams didn't have unilateral authority to rescind contracts i would have issue with it too but given that they can cut you if you don't meet their contract value, i have no issue with holdouts by players when they exceed contracts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Ehh.  I remember, long ago, when Hank Aaron signed a $250k contract and folks thought “man - that’s a lot of money to play a game.”

Babe Ruth was paid $80,000 annually in the 30s. Hank Aaron was before my time, but JT ain't got nothing on either of them two in terms of resume, production what have you.