Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2023

4 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Thank you, I'll join but give precedence to @crazycolt1

I'm already in a Yahoo fantasy league, and would like to participate here with you guys in different format only if enough spots are available for everyone who wishes to join

Think you very much.  If you want a spot feel free to take it.  I am a little worried about my health so holding up and don't want to burden the commish with a problem such as that.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Narcosys said:

@VikingsFanInChennai @crazycolt1

Gotta give priority to Vikings since he was on wait list for last year. But if i dont get responses from current members, then you are next Crazycolt1

I think I inquired very late after the league started last year.. :D .. had no clue about the league going on here even as I'm in this forum for 4th year now 

hopefully, everyone here has enough spots available this year. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I've already joined the league today, so there's one more vacancy now? 

Yeah, I didn't know which one of you claimed the other spot.

If Crazy colt doesn't want in, I will retain my spot. Just giving them a chance to be in.

2 hours ago, w87r said:

Yeah, I didn't know which one of you claimed the other spot.

If Crazy colt doesn't want in, I will retain my spot. Just giving them a chance to be in.

Keep your spot. I'm not sure my health would let me have the time needed. Much appreciation is sent your way. 

@buccolts @w87r @Jared Cisneros@crazycolt1 @VikingsFanInChennai @Lucky Colts Fan @WarGhost21 @onebad150

How's September 2nd sound for Draft date?   

Tagging everyone here cause Idk who will be in.  No response from onebad150, he's not been on site for almost a year. If I can't get confirmation from him either through here or the direct email, then crazycolt will have his spot. Lucky last logged in on the 15th. 

Did anyone have any changes they wanted to put up for vote?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Narcosys said:

@buccolts @w87r @Jared Cisneros@crazycolt1 @VikingsFanInChennai @Lucky Colts Fan @WarGhost21 @onebad150

Tagging everyone here cause Idk who will be in.  No response from onebad150, he's not been on site for almost a year. If I can't get confirmation from him either through here or the direct email.  Then crazycolt will have his spot. Lucky last logged in on the 15th. 

No spousal trades. :D

3 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Tagging everyone here cause Idk who will be in.  No response from onebad150, he's not been on site for almost a year. If I can't get confirmation from him either through here or the direct email, then crazycolt will have his spot. Lucky last logged in on the 15th. 

I'm fine with this date.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I'm Good with the draft schedule 

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Just tag me. I would gladly give it my best.  

@Narcosys Sorry to butt in, was wondering if we could actually push that time to evening on the 2nd or do it on the 26th as you mentioned as a possibility? The reason for this is that I will be driving for 4 hours on that Saturday for a wedding happening on the 3rd and likely won’t be available until later afternoon or evening. Thanks!

On 8/15/2023 at 3:25 PM, WarGhost21 said:

@Narcosys Sorry to butt in, was wondering if we could actually push that time to evening on the 2nd or do it on the 26th as you mentioned as a possibility? The reason for this is that I will be driving for 4 hours on that Saturday for a wedding happening on the 3rd and likely won’t be available until later afternoon or evening. Thanks!

The 26th is doable as well as the evening if the 2nd. But you'll be too busy to deal with this and I wouldn't want to inconvenience you. 

We can the 26th then.  

6 hours ago, Narcosys said:

In the meantime, we need to establish draft order.  Here is the order for picking: 

@buccolts, @WarGhost21, myself, @Jared Cisneros, my wife, @w87r, Hulce, @VikingsFanInChennai, @crazycolt1, and then whoever we get to join last.

So what position do you want to draft from Buc?

I was confused .. so you are asking to pick the draft order from the above order one by one?

Happy Ghosts GIF by CBS

5 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I was confused .. so you are asking to pick the draft order from the above order one by one?

Happy Ghosts GIF by CBS

Sorry, you're new here.    

So the way it works is that in reverse end of season standings, you get to pick your position you want to draft from.  Since not everyone necessarily likes to pick in the first position, I give people the option to choose.  As we get new people, you guys fill in the gaps after veteran players pick their draft positions.

2 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Sorry, you're new here.    

So the way it works is that in reverse end of season standings, you get to pick your position you want to draft from.  Since not everyone necessarily likes to pick in the first position, I give people the option to choose.  As we get new people, you guys fill in the gaps after veteran players pick their draft positions.

Thanks, makes sense