Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

[Destin Adams] Colts expect Bobby Okereke to sign elsewhere as early as today when the NFL legal tampering period begins at noon.

stitches

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

We’ll see.  I’d like to see Speed back too but I am not going to count my chickens before my eggs hatch.

well me either...

but he shouldn't be too expensive, and already knows the system.

I expect him back

5 minutes ago, Superman said:

Should equate to a 4th/5th round comp pick next year. Assuming the Colts don't have an offsetting signing. 

Just checked last year's picks. Seems like Okereke's contract fits around 5th round, but with inflation it might actually be 6th this year.

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Just checked last year's picks. Seems like Okereke's contract fits around 5th round, but with inflation it might actually be 6th this year.

Yeah, looks like a 5th based on last year's scale. We'll see how many qualifying FAs come in higher than that, it's possible that with all the trades and extensions there won't be quite as many as last year, which might offset the higher prices. 

Wonder what Yannick winds up doing...

11 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

True, but it has to be a mixture of FA and the draft. You can't just fill talent through the draft. I hope Ballard can sign some good players in FA that can battle for the starting jobs with our drafted players. 

I'm just hoping he does something 

Archived