Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks and gino

We have 4 QB's that we view close to each other, and there's 2 dominate defenders that both Chicago and the Cardnials need. If we stay puyt, we get a real good one no matter what.

I wouldn't give up what it would take to move up to #1. Also, some mocks actually have us moving down with the Raiders. I would be againat that too, why play games at this point. Just wait for one of our guys, we should have 2or 3 choices.

On 3/7/2023 at 5:38 AM, ColtJax said:

We have 4 QB's that we view close to each other, and there's 2 dominate defenders that both Chicago and the Cardnials need. If we stay puyt, we get a real good one no matter what.

I wouldn't give up what it would take to move up to #1. Also, some mocks actually have us moving down with the Raiders. I would be againat that too, why play games at this point. Just wait for one of our guys, we should have 2or 3 choices.

Well..... The "we" you mentioned are all fans, that's an important distinction to make.   For those who actually matter in the decision making processes, there may be 1, 2, 4, or 6 viable guys at #4 should they stay there, we'll never know.

7 minutes ago, Jackie Daytona said:

Well..... The "we" you mentioned are all fans, that's an important distinction to make.   For those who actually matter in the decision making processes, there may be 1, 2, 4, or 6 viable guys at #4 should they stay there, we'll never know.

True. We'll never know what the draft board looks like. And whoever we do end up picking Ballard will use his GM speak to say it was the guy we wanted all along.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. It would be a slap in the face of players if GMs spoke what was truly on their mind... "yeah this guy is who we had to settle for because some * of a GM leapfrogged me and stole my guy".

Yeah... that probably wouldn't go over well... 

Archived