Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12 NFL General Game Discussion Thread, Nov. 27, 1022

NFLfan

Three games were played on Thanksgiving Day. The Bills beat the Lions, the Cowboys beat the Giants and the Vikings beat the Patriots. No teams are on bye this week.

Early games:

Buccaneers at Browns

Bengals at Titans

Texans at Dolphins

Bears at Jets

Falcons at Commanders

Broncos at Panthers

Ravens at Jaguars

Late games:

Chargers at Cardinals

Raiders at Seahawks

Rams at Chiefs

Saints at 49ers 

Sunday night:

Packers at Eagles 

Steelers play the Colts in Indy tomorrow but there will be a separate thread for that in the Game Day section. 

Which games are you watching?

• NFLfan changed the title to Week 12 NFL General Game Discussion Thread, Nov. 27, 1022
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be watching Bengals at Titans. The Bears-Jets are also televised, but both are starting backup QBs, so am more interested in the other game. 

I don't know if I'll watch the Rams-Chiefs. That game probably won't be interesting; I wish they were showing a better game in my area. 

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s shocking looking at the playoff picture at the 6th 7th spots in the AFC and despite colts losing last week how close they still are.

We have to win 5 of our last 6 to get in is my guess. 9-7-1 would get us in. We could because the Steelers, Chargers, Vikings, Giants, and Texans are all winnable. We will probably lose at Dallas but maybe they will lay an egg. Reason why I wanted Dallas to win so badly on Thursday is because they are now due for a loss now. 

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have to win 5 of our last 6 to get in is my guess. 9-7-1 would get us in. We could because the Steelers, Chargers, Vikings, Giants, and Texans are all winnable. We will probably lose at Dallas but maybe they will lay an egg. Reason why I wanted Dallas to win so badly on Thursday is because they are now due for a loss now. 

We should probably be rooting for the titans today.

Dang looks like the Jets are going to win, they have such a good defense even with average QB play they will win some games. I dont think the Bengals or Ravens are going to miss the playoffs. So looks like our best chances for the last wildcard are to hope the Chargers and Patriots lose most of their remaining games and we win most of ours.

11 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Wow. Surprised colts haven’t seen this from the defense yet.

It is because as bad as Matt Ryan has played at times, he has been much better than Wilson who has just flat out sucked. Matt has at least thrown for a lot of yards and has had been basically a .500 QB + has kept us in every game except at Jacks. He has had several come from behind wins too and is 4 years older. Matt Ryan is better than Wilson which is comical.

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Burrow is very good if not great. Kid has the 'IT' factor.

He understands situational football better than Josh Allen in critical times. So, as a Mahomes fan, he’s a bigger threat than Allen to Mahomes because he knows to ball control and understands to impart death by a thousand paper cuts just like Tom Brady.

So I always fear the Bengals the most for the Chiefs because they’ve talent on both sides plus Burrow identifies single coverage and is Uber accurate to hit them. They play for 60 minutes and games they lose, the other team has also played 60 minutes like the Rams did in the SB.

Archived