Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

When it comes to the Colts, are you an Optimist, Pessimist or Cynic?

coltsfeva

57 minutes ago, krunk said:

Wilson will get on track though. If Wilson was in Indy struggling i wouldnt lose hope quickly.

Heck, Tom Brady went 7-5 his first season before telling Arians to do it his way and they won the SB after coming back from their bye week. Peyton goes 12-4 his first season with Denver because he told them he's doing things the way he always knew, it was Kubiak that introduced more adversity with considerable changes. Ironically, the years when both Brady and Peyton had adversity with their offenses, they won the SB, go figure. :) 

Not everyone is like Brady or Peyton to go to a new team and getting lot of new folks on the same page. The season is still far too young, so if RW went 11-6 (say), no one is talking about his early season struggles, right?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Good post, I need a bigger sample size before I become a Cynic, 4 games isn't enough. Anyone that says fire someone after 4 games has 0 patience. What if we win the next 3 games? Do I think Sean Payton was a better coach than Reich is now, sure. So was a few others. 

You my friend are a Optimist, regardless of.sample.size....and there's nothing wrong with that or being a Homer, regardless of teams circumstances.

I have never liked Reich and have wanted him gone for years, not just because of the 4 games played this year.

Off-topic. Remember how both you.and I.felt strongly the colts.would bounce back and beat the chiefs..... What's your mojo say about Thursday's game? 

I'm staying away from it betting wise..But I have Prime and can watch it and expecting my brothers to come over and thinking bout the menu..Thinking bout Philly cheese steak sandwiches lol.

6 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

You my friend are a Optimist, regardless of.sample.size....and there's nothing wrong with that or being a Homer, regardless of teams circumstances.

I have never liked Reich and have wanted him gone for years, not just because of the 4 games played this year.

Off-topic. Remember how both you.and I.felt strongly the colts.would bounce back and beat the chiefs..... What's your mojo say about Thursday's game? 

I'm staying away from it betting wise..But I have Prime and can watch it and expecting my brothers to come over and thinking bout the menu..Thinking bout Philly cheese steak sandwiches lol.

I am not betting on the game, it looks like Taylor may not play but it is basically a must win so I will say we win 20-19.

13 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not betting on the game, it looks like Taylor may not play but it is basically a must win so I will say we win 20-19.

I'm not betting either..it can go either way but I'm leaning on Broncos..I'm guessing it may be a Prime Time.Showcase game for.Russell Wilson, who has not yet showed he's worthy of the resources the Broncos spent to get him.

Archived