Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4/27 los draft party

NDKoltz

Luck wont be at the draft but will accept the pick at LOS? Goodell will not be pleased but I will :D

It would be cool for the draft to show Andy, Grigs, Pagano, and Irsay standing on the 50 shaking hands, giving him the #1 Jersey and such.

Luck wont be at the draft but will accept the pick at LOS? Goodell will not be pleased but I will :D

It would be cool for the draft to show Andy, Grigs, Pagano, and Irsay standing on the 50 shaking hands, giving him the #1 Jersey and such.

He surely will be at the draft. After the pick he'll take a few photos, do a couple interviews with ESPN and NFL network, then he'll be whisked away on Irsay's jet and be in Indy an hour later.

It appears to be on Friday for rounds 2 and 3 not the first round pick so Luck will have all the time in the world to get from New York to Indy for meet and greets. I absolutely can not wait for this years draft and for this new season to get started. Such a large change in everything associated with the Colts this year and a breath of fresh air. Will suck and be disheartening not to see #18 on the sidelines anymore but I am excited for what the future holds for this team.

Will there be access to the stadium seating?

As a new season ticket holder, I'd love a chance to get in and see the view from the seats.

Will there be access to the stadium seating?

As a new season ticket holder, I'd love a chance to get in and see the view from the seats.

Just a guess, but probably not. Letting people up into the seats, particularly the Terrace level, would require a lot more security and other staffing needs.