Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carson Wentz Week One

King Colt

Lions will beat them Sunday and Matt Ryan will end the Jacks jinx. After that the Wentz fans won't say a word. Matt Ryan is better and we made the right move. Just have patience. I wish Wentz well but why do people keep bringing him up? I guess I can bring up Jacoby then lmao and say he beat Baker. Who cares really. Happy for them. Matt Ryan clearly did enough for us to win, we know who is responsible for the tie.

Wentz needed the win against the Jaguars. I hope that he does well in Washington. At least he's wanted in Washington, unlike Indy.  I think that the fact Irsay didn't care about him from the beginning was a factor in him not doing well. (Will never get over Irsay's treatment of Wentz.) Other than that, Irsay is OK. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I wish Wentz well but why do people keep bringing him up? I guess I can bring up Jacoby then lmao and say he beat Baker. Who cares really. Happy for them. Matt Ryan clearly did enough for us to win, we know who is responsible for the tie.

Lol I'm not a Wentz hater or lover. But Jcoby was still pretty hot, mediocre, garbage against the Panthers. Just so happens Baker sucks even worse. (Image if we traded for Baker like some reports suggested lol) Meanwhile Carson, who couldn't hit the broadside of LOS from 10 feet in his last game against the same team he just lit up Sunday. 

But I'm very happy to Have Ryan. I just don't want it to seem like Indy threw away a dude who is good. And the rest of the NFL will murder us if Wentz keeps that crap up lol. so GO LIONS! haha

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

Wentz needed the win against the Jaguars. I hope that he does well in Washington. At least he's wanted in Washington, unlike Indy.  I think that the fact Irsay didn't care about him from the beginning was a factor in him not doing well. (Will never get over Irsay's treatment of Wentz.) Other than that, Irsay is OK. 

I am still ticked too from the way Irsay treated him. In a way I hope karma kicks Irsay right in the butt for what he did. This team could of went into this season with some continuity. 

6 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Wentz throws to Terry McLaurin, Curtis Samuel, and rookie Jahan Dotson.   Has Leno protecting his blindside.  I think their TE is pretty good too.

They've been quietly accumulating good players for years now. In theory they should have a decent chance for the NFC East title. 

33 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I am still ticked too from the way Irsay treated him. In a way I hope karma kicks Irsay right in the butt for what he did. This team could of went into this season with some continuity. 

At the end of the year, if Wentz does well in WAS, Irsay is going to have to look at the construct of this team compared to WAS and might begin to ask questions.  Irsay kinda got personal with the Wentz thing and if Wentz "shows him up" with his play on the field, Irsay might start getting a bit more personal with Frank, Ballard, or both.  Not that Wentz' play would be the basis of anything, but Irsay might go...hmmmmm.

Archived