Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC vs Denver

Gramz

Just now, Wentzszn said:

There is going to be a lot of shuffling after tomorrow games.  Even if Texans beat Titans Bills and Bengals still have the chance at the 2 seed. Bills are sitting Burrow though.

Yes.  Some of these games have definite playoff seedings at stake.

Just now, JediXMan said:

Seems like the Chiefs have taken Broncos lightly. Hopefully the Colts don’t come out the same way tomorrow.

So much for those who predicted Lock would bomb.

He's ran in for their 2 tds so far.

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Maybe Cinn isnt as scary as many thought after their Chiefs upset if even eliminated Broncos with Drew Lock playing them toe to toe...just saying 

It's Been a weird season..

I think Cincy has all the pieces  in place.  

But we'll see

7 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Maybe Cinn isnt as scary as many thought after their Chiefs upset if even eliminated Broncos with Drew Lock playing them toe to toe...just saying 

Yeah.. I want Chiefs to eek this out. And sadly want raiders to win now lol. And of course us win and get the 7 seed. We can take KC!!

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yeah.. I want Chiefs to eek this out. And sadly want raiders to win now lol. And of course us win and get the 7 seed. We can take KC!!

We can take KC for sure, Bills without a doubt, Bengals we lay down the hammer, Titans we will drub...we are winning tomorrow AND next week......

6 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

AFC playoffs really is a royal rumble free for all this year. Just get in and see what happens lol.

39 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

There is going to be a lot of shuffling after tomorrow games.  Even if Texans beat Titans Bills and Bengals still have the chance at the 2 seed. Bills are sitting Burrow though.

You mean Bengals? Im pretty sure Burrow plays for the Bengals not the Bills.

Archived