Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Seahawks at Colts Postgame Thoughts

EastStreet

21 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I am not saying it was but Reich would be the only one to know because you wouldn’t be able to tell something like that by watching film. QB do have to get you out of bad plays and into good plays and slide players around to pick up blitzers. Not having a lot of camp would hurt him in that area.

But I'm not blaming a new QB in game one in a new scheme for things like that right now regardless. 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until we get TY and Patmon back i think we can get good production out of Strachan, Campbell, Pittman, and Pascal. I think we can roll with that as long as they increase Strachan targets including sending him deep. Id like to see Coutee get some action but probably wont happen bc of Dulin. Weve got to get the blocking on the OL and the communication cleaned up though. We will look much better once thats cleaned up.

10 hours ago, EastStreet said:

But I'm not blaming a new QB in game one in a new scheme for things like that right now regardless. 

Exactly. I wasn’t either. Matter fact I think I said it could be because all the training camp missed. It can kind of be expected. I would never drag him for it misting all of camp and being first year in system. It’s just kind of a fact he was probably rusty and it happened.

Archived