Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Updated player weights?

rock8591

Seems like there's been no update, at least not on this site ever since 2019. NFL.com and ESPN still has the same weights lists.

Anyone have any links with information on some possible weight changes for players? For example, something like this, where Tyquan Lewis stated his current weight is at 265.

https://www.heraldbulletin.com/sports/colts-notebook-sleeker-lewis-has-all-the-answers/article_804f7bb0-f3f5-11eb-9ca7-1709d508e93f.html

41 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Apparently Wentz lost about 25 lbs in the off season. 

Wentz is listed at 237.   While it’s possible he lost 25 pounds, it’s not likely.   I’d call it highly doubtful. 

237 is a good weight for his height at 6’5”.

I would wonder why any QB would want to lose that amount of weight?   It would be strange, at best. 

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Wentz is listed at 237.   While it’s possible he lost 25 pounds, it’s not likely.   I’d call it highly doubtful. 

I would wonder why any QB would want to lose that amount of weight?   It would be strange, at best. 

Wentz does look a lot leaner then last year.

The lack of an updated roster is very disappointing to me.   The last one was June of 2019.   

Last year, we got roughly 3-4 updated weights, that’s it.    Hell, even as we speak, Rochelle is listed at 75 inches.  You mean no one is authorized to convert that to 6’3”?  

Put another way, if it’s not important to those who oversee the website, why should it be important to the fans.   Very frustrating. :giveup:

Just now, CR91 said:

He does.  You’re right.   I agree and should’ve said so.   My bad.    But 25 pounds seems like a strange number.   If it was true, you would think some reporter might’ve asked him about it, especially “why?”. 

8 minutes ago, CR91 said:

When he was on the Pat Mcafee show after the trade he said he was around 245. So 25 lbs doesn’t seem to out of the ordinary. He mentioned he would be doing a lot of diet changes to get ready for the season and to keep his body healthier.  When Stacey Dales interviewed him at camp that first week she mentioned how he looked a lot learner and he mentioned it was a lot of hard work.

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

2 hours ago, CR91 said:

I also wonder if he regain some of the weight but in a muscle format and all

2 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

When he was on the Pat Mcafee show after the trade he said he was around 245. So 25 lbs doesn’t seem to out of the ordinary. He mentioned he would be doing a lot of diet changes to get ready for the season and to keep his body healthier.  When Stacey Dales interviewed him at camp that first week she mentioned how he looked a lot learner and he mentioned it was a lot of hard work.

This is good info.    :thmup:

And down 25 from 245 would still be a lot, but not unreasonably so.   He’s not only trying to be lighter, but it sounds like healthier too.   Much more reasonable. 

Thanks for digging this up.   

:colts:

Archived