Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best Qb In The Nfl - Not Brady, Rodgers Or Manning But Joe Flacco (Merge)

Dan

Of course you want him to have confidence. But if I was in his shoes and someone asked me this, I wouldn't go out of my way to say I'm the best. I'd say something like "to be mentioned with QBs like Brees, Manning, Brady, and Rodgers is a great honour as those guys have all accomplished great things. I'm confident in my abilities, but still think there is room for me to improve and be a better QB to help lead my team to a championship"

You sound like Luck's publicist. It's very similar to what Luck said to Gruden when asked how he would replace PM, on Gruden's QB Camp show.

I think Flacco meant well, but the words came out wrong.

You go Joe Flacco! Don't let anyone stop your dreams of being the greatest QB. Your working your way into the top with your 80.9 QB rating last year! You are truly a top 15-20 QB in my book Joe and don't let anyone stop your dreams of being the best!!

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Anyways, I'd say he's a top 15 QB. And nearer to the #15 than to the #5.

You sound like Luck's publicist. It's very similar to what Luck said to Gruden when asked how he would replace PM, on Gruden's QB Camp show.

I think Flacco meant well, but the words came out wrong.

I agree he said it wrong Frog....he tends to insert 'feet' quite a bit!

I think he didn't have a choice but to say what he said. You can't come out and say "well Brady and Rothlisberger are way better than me and Eli is way more clutch than I could dream of being". He had to say what he said, although a different context would of been more apporpriate.