Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bored @ Lockdown Mock Vol 2.0

8 hours ago, Colts1324 said:

I like Caleb Farley. But, I also get nervous about players taking a year off because it makes me question their motor, commitment & the drop off in play.

You can drop that mentality with this pandemic. I consider players that took this year off because of concerns of family health quite respectable. I would have for mother and father’s health, who is at serious risk. Millions of people with preexisting conditions at high risk of covid. Sitting out of a game that will still be here when this is settled down, is not a lack of commitment. It’s a commitment to family and health. 

Love the Phillips pick but see him with 1st Round talent and a great chance we take him to replace Houston.

Like the idea of a backup OT in Round 3.  Another Third Round player might consider as backup/plug-n-play is LT/LG Sadarius Hutcherson (SC).  I still see Pinter as ur RT/C and Holden as our LT/LG will Hunt more of our backup Center.

Good job with the picks and will help fill some job vacancies. 

I dig it minus believing Phillips will be a 1st rounder.  Waiting on OT may hurt us but I don't really know this early how we can improve everything anyways. So if we can address any of OT, DE, CB, and LB in the first 3 picks then I am pretty pleased tbh. Probably regardless of order.

Archived