Free agency: 

Colts Free Agents: 

QB: Phillip Rivers - 1 year/18 million

Jacoby Brissett - let go

RB: Marlon Mack - let go

WR's: Ashton Dulin - let go

Ty Hilton - 2 year/19 million

Zach Pascal - 3 year/9 million

TE's: Moe-Aloe Cox - 1 year/3.2 million(RFA)

Trey Burton - 1 year/2.4 million

O-Line: Le'Raven Clark - let go

Chaz Green - let go

D-LINE: Denico Autry - 2 year/9 million

Al-Q Muhammed - let go

Taylor Stallworth - 1 year/1 million

Justin Houston - let go

LB:   Anthony Walker - 3 year/17 million 

CB:TJ Carrie - 2 year/6 million

Xavier Rhodes - 3 year/23 million(incentive based)

Safety: Malik Hooker - let go

Cut: Jack Doyle - net gain of +$4.4 million

Retire: Anthony Castonzo + $16ish million

Total Cap Space before resigning: $65.5 million

Cap space after resigning Colts' own Free agents: $32 million

Colts big signing: 

Matthew Judon 4 year/$62 million ($15.5 million per)

Cap space remaining for draft picks/depth: 

Approx. $16 million 

7 round mock draft:

Round 1: Gregory Rousseau EDGE

I think he falls outside the top 15 due to him opting out. I think the Colts only get him if they end up at the 18 spot. Rousseau has the measurables Chris Ballard likes at 6'7. He is raw, but has shown he has the tools to be en elite talent at the next level. Rousseau would be the perfect pairing next to Deforest Buckner on the defensive line. BPA & fills huge need.

Round 2: Jalen Mayfield OT

Mayfield has played primarily right tackle at Michigan, but he has the acceleration and lateral quickness to play left tackle in the pros. Ballard will be ecstatic to take him off the board with the Colts 2nd pick. He will look to be Castonzo's replacement.

Round 3: Jabril Cox LB (Trade)

Ballard packages the Colts 2020 3rd round pick and next year's 4th round pick to trade up near the top of the 3rd round to draft Cox. 
Cox is a long, athletic LB that can cover the length of the field. 

Round 4: Josh Ball OT

Colts double dip at OT & erase the questions about the depth at the position. Ball needs some time to develop & he is on the slower end. However, he could develop to be a rock at the OT or OG position. 

Round 5: Jeremy Ruckert TE

I've seen him go to the Colts in many mock drafts. I'm not surprised as he has the potential to be a stud. As a biased Ohio State fan, I think Ruckert could be one of the steals of the draft. 

Round 6: Divine Deablo S

Deablo is a true athlete. Large at 6'2 and runs a 4.5 40. He can play both FS and SS, and he is a solid in coverage. 

Round 7: Trevon Grimes WR

It seems to many that the Colts have a ton of cap space this off-season. After doing this mock, I'm worried the Colts hardy have enough. Rivers, if returning, could get another $25 million. Hilton could ask for $12-$13 per. This is all assuming Castonzo retires, and the Colts get $16 million in additional cap space. The Colts have some tough decisions to make, especially considering they might extend DL or Braeden Smith this offseason. 

Overall, what are your guys' opinions on this mock?

Nice job on the resignings.

$18m for Rivers would be nice. We can hope for sure

MAC is ERFA though I believe, so he will be $600-$700k.

Like a few of those picks. Don't like you have us picking #18 though. Lol. Hopefully that isn't the case.

Like you said that cap space isn't nearly what it looks like it is woth QB position unsettled.

Been trying to preach this for a while now, even have the tread pinned in Colts forum.

AC retiring is a double edged sword, big loss to compensate for, but it frees up $16m. So has its positives and negatives.

Nicely done.

I have only 2 pushbacks:

Not sure I would give Xavier Rhodes a 3-year deal.  He should be re-signed, but fewer years.

I would prefer to address the CB position in the 3rd round with Israel Mukuamu.  RYS has not progressed, and we don't know if Marvell Tell III can step in and reliably start.

Otherwise, this looks great!

Yes, I believe we should address the CB position as well. Idk of Ballard will tho with Tell returning & Rhodes playing so well.

I imagine we sign a vet like Mike Hilton to compete with Ya-Sin. 

I wouldn't mind Jaycee Horn if he drops to the Colts, and the top 3 QB's and Rousseau are off the board. 

5 hours ago, Aces101 said:

I like the mock, but I think Grimes will be off the board by the end of Round 4

Grimes' is projected rounds 4-7. He very well could go in round 4, but he could easily drop due to the talent at the position in this year's draft.

8 hours ago, Colts1324 said:

Grimes' is projected rounds 4-7. He very well could go in round 4, but he could easily drop due to the talent at the position in this year's draft.

This is true. I actually love this WR class personally. So much depth that the earliest I'd touch a WR is the 4th. Guys like Stokes, Jonathan Adams, etc.

Archived