Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Colts @ Steelers, 12/27/20 at 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

With the Jets winning today, the Jaguars have clinched the top pick in the Draft whether they beat us next weekend or not - the only thing they have to play for is to be spoilers to a divisional rival, but if Green Bay wins tonite then Houston will have the same "motivation" against Tennessee.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Was Vita Vea available for the WFT game?
    • Agree to disagree on Kevin feeling obligated to pump sunshine. I get that you prefer DD and I understand your reasoning.  I just disagee
    • Last thing I will say about this because at this point, a good portion of fans aren't changing their minds...and that's fine.   BUT it was only two weeks ago that the Colts were beating JAC 20-9 at halftime. Similarly, a two-score lead to the one they had against TB...except it was against one of the worst teams in the NFL.    Seems like a no-brainer to just keep using Taylor, run the ball and chew the clock and put it in the W column.     And they tried to do that. Except Taylor only managed 7 carries for 9 yards. Including catches, he had 10 touches for 8 yards. They managed 3 points.   If JAC had TB's offense, they likely lose that game by a couple scores. And if not for a clutch FF on JAC's last drive, they probably lose that game anyways.   So...if JAC can adjust and figure out how to bottle up Jonathan Taylor and stagnate the Colts offense, would we expect it to be successful against TB's run defense?  And if it wasn't successful, can the Colts defense hold of the opposing offense (like they did against JAC)?   The answer should be NO and NO. And that JAC game was only two games ago...so while it might not be fresh in most people's minds...I am sure Reich remembers it.       
    • Not saying he's dumb, or anything close. I'm just saying DD has more of both sports and industry experience. He's a national name as well.   And on the topic of another thing I mentioned, DD has long standing cred. He's an a-h, but he's been around the block, and even Chris sits down with him on his show. Bowen is great in a lot of ways, and seems like a really good kid. But he's also without the type of cred of DD. What that means is, DD can get away with a lot more critical talk, than Bowen (he has to toe the line to keep access). That doesn't make Bowen bad, and doesn't make DD good. It just means you can expect more sunshine from one than the other. 
    • I know, I"m just saying I wouldn't discount his football knowledge. 
  • Members

• Shive

Shive 3,351

Moderators
    • Dr. T

Dr. T 189

• chad72

chad72 8,725

• krunk

krunk 5,054

• Chrisaaron1023

Chrisaaron1023 2,354