Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Colts @ Steelers, 12/27/20 at 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

All I can say is that the second half adjustments were horrible by the defense. We kept the defense on the field way too long the defense could not convert a third down until the very end. Bottom line we deserve to lose this game we just didn’t react well on the second half. I’m thankful we had a chance at the end of win the game but that was pretty pitiful how it ended

• Like 1

Why would we not throw it to Burton right there for a first down??

The worst play-calling/decision making I've seen. Why are we throwing 20-25 yards downfield instead of taking the yards they are giving us?? It's ridiculous.

I think we are better than the Steelers and could make a deep run, but we deserve to miss the playoffs if we do. 

I'm so disappointed 

• Like 1

We did have plenty of time. Should have used the middle of the field and also incorporated Taylor. This has been consistent complaint about Rivers - just don’t think he can bring us back late in  games and he just gets careless with the ball and when forced to throw it. 

Rivers could have been picked off 2 or 3 times on the final drive 

• Like 1

I hate to say it but a constant trend in our losses this season has been us going away from Taylor and the running game and floundering the game away.  If Frank can’t see that and make the necessary adjustments then he shouldn’t be our head coach and Rivers shouldn’t be our starting QB because he’s got blame in this too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nesjan3 said:

This meltdown as well with the loss to the Jags is why we now have a pretty low chance of making the playoffs. Its got to fall on the playcalling

Agree!  Reich better have his seat on fire after this debacle.  I’d keep Ballard for another year but he better prove something 

• Like 1

Just now, bertjones7 said:

We did have plenty of time. Should have used the middle of the field and also incorporated Taylor. This has been consistent complaint about Rivers - just don’t think he can bring us back late in  games and he just gets careless with the ball and when forced to throw it. 

Rivers could have been picked off 2 or 3 times on the final drive 

Middle of the field was wide open!  Brady is the king of this and rivers isnt.  Guess that’s why Brady has 6 rings and rivers will never have one