Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Colts @ Steelers, 12/27/20 at 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. There are only two more games left in your Indianapolis Colts' 2020 regular season. This game on Sunday is a big one against the hated Steelers (11-3) who are on a 3-game losing streak after starting 11-0.  The Colts (10-4) will try to keep that Steelers' streak going. The Colts offense has been playing very well lately but they will play on Sunday without their two starting offensive tackles. That comes at the worst time, as the Steelers defense is #1 in sacks. But the Steelers have not played well on offense lately, with QB Ben Roethlisberger playing poorly. Conversely, Philip Rivers has played very well the last few games. He will need another great effort in this one, but the Colts may depend on their defense and running game to win. 

This may be the last meeting between these two future Hall of Fame quarterbacks who were members of the same draft class. It should be a fun game to watch. Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

What are your thoughts on this game? 

Castonzo and Smith ruled OUT

How to Watch and Listen to Colts Games

9a36e5bf2c6221d63ba9eab9700c04c0.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If somehow we do lose it would funny if the Giants beat the Ravens. The Ravens will be a real tough out if they get in.

Find the pattern.. and def watch out for the Ravens.

04 Steelers 

05 Steelers 

05Colts 

06 Colts 

11 Ravens 

12 Ravens  

19 Chiefs 

20 Chiefs

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It will be ok, just have a shot of whisky and kick back and enjoy the ride.

Football is such a fun game to watch, to discuss strategy, scheme, plays, etc, and just to enjoy the overall entertainment. As you say, just enjoy it. The sad part is that if there is a loss, people won't appreciate the fun they enjoyed watching the game. 

I wish this game was showing where I am. If both teams play at the top of their game, it will be a great game to watch. 

I love watching football. :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Football is such a fun game to watch, to discuss strategy, scheme, plays, etc, and just to enjoy the overall entertainment. As you say, just enjoy it. The sad part is that if there is a loss, people won't appreciate the fun they enjoyed watching the game. 

I wish this game was showing where I am. If both teams play at the top of their game, it will be a great game to watch. 

Yep, great post. I love this season compared to last season that is for sure. Whatever happens, happens. 

• Like 2

Not feeling good about today. Here is why..

Colts playing in Pitt

Playing outdoors in cold

Steelers will be mad. Want to stop losing streak.

Ebron's big day. Ex Colts always came back and kill the Colts.

Steelers getting players back.

With Colts tackles gone, Watt will be on Rivers all day. Haden and Fitzpatrick will blanket colts Wr.'s

Colts won't be able to open holes for run game.

Hope i'm wrong, But just my 2 cents

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

This really has been a fun season. The colts made so many improvements over last year. There really should be no shame in missing the playoffs at 11-5. Just a strange year and that is very rare. The team has been fun to watch and we actually got the entire nfl season in with very few game interruptions. It could of been a mess.  Nobody thought that would happen.  If we do miss we will draft at around 18 I believe and that is actually a pretty good spot to get a QB or be able to move up if there is one there they fall in love with. 

• Like 2

Tge game is live on Sky spirts in the uk, so that shows they think it is the most important match up of the night. 

I am more confident of beating them tonight, rather than a few weeks ago, but will still be difficult. 

Lets hope we can get the win and move closer to the playoffs without worrying what other teams are doing. 

• Like 1

I think what the Steelers do best on offense, actually plays right into the hands of what the Colts do best defensively.

1. Steelers like to run the ball, Colts are pretty good vs the run.

2. Steelers like to use a lot of short drag routes, which should allow our LBs to lay lumber over the middle.

3. Steelers seem to turn the ball over quite a bit, our defense gets the ball back often as well.

Side note, ESPN countdown just keeps talking and talking about Steelers. Smh.

• Like 2

We know we can't really count on getting the help we need, and if we lose we have a very real possibility of missing the postseason, even with a win next week. I think we take it to them, and hope Tennessee loses 1 of their final 2 so we can secure the Division & not only a guaranteed playoff berth, but the 1st postseason game being at home.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

According to the US Surgeon General warning, watching ESPN is hazardous to your health 

Yeah, I don't really pay to much attention to them, it is just background noise really.

I can't stand BSPN tbh.