Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need the Rams to beat the Pats tonight

Myles

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

They could play spoiler to a divisional rival for a respected interim Head Coach, I'd say they have alot to play for.

I hope you are right, I am sure Watson will want to play but it may not be his decision is all I am saying. If the GM or Coach says he needs to sit, it is out of his hands. That organization is such a mess I don't put nothing past them.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope you are right, I am sure Watson will want to play but it may not be his decision is all I am saying. If the GM or Coach says he needs to sit, it is out of his hands. That organization is such a mess I don't put nothing past them.

I blame Bill OBrien 

11 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Said it before and will again

Colts can still make playoffs regardless of Sunday 

But they would not control their own destiny and they would be tied with 2 teams who have the tiebreaker over them.  

10 hours ago, Lancer1 said:

Bye Patriots! :highfive2:

Even if you win out from here, you'd only be 9-7 and that just won't get it done in the AFC this year!

That's what I keep thinking. Now, there are nine teams for seven spots. If we beat the Raiders and the Ravens lose, we have a two-game lead for at least the seventh spot with three games to play.

7 minutes ago, Orioles22 said:

That's what I keep thinking. Now, there are nine teams for seven spots. If we beat the Raiders and the Ravens lose, we have a two-game lead for at least the seventh spot with three games to play.

And, depending on how the Titans do going forward, we could still win the AFC South!

9 minutes ago, Orioles22 said:

If the Colts lose and the Ravens win we fall to the 9th spot.   That's why this weeks game is so important.   We cannot afford to lose another tiebreaker to a team that we are fighting for a playoff with.  

3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

And, depending on how the Titans do going forward, we could still win the AFC South!

That would be ideal.  

Archived