Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need the Rams to beat the Pats tonight

Myles

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

If the colts can put a dagger in the raiders Sunday it’s going to come down to the ravens and Miami. Will Miami falter with their tough schedule and can the colts keep winning.

Said it before and will again

Colts can still make playoffs regardless of Sunday 

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

It would help but the Colts really need to beat the Raiders Sunday.

They can but it will be much easier winning Sunday. 

If we beat the Raiders we are in really good shape especially with having the Texans and Jags left at home on our schedule. Pitt will be tough to beat but 11-5 will definitely get us in and may even win the division. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we beat the Raiders we are in really good shape especially with having the Texans and Jags left at home on our schedule. Pitt will be tough to beat but 11-5 will definitely get us in and may even win the division. 

It could but that means the Titans have to go 10-6 and that’s not impossible but I am not sure I see that either.  Let’s watch the Steelers they seem to be struggling some on offense and they haven’t adjusted to not having Dupree yet.  Not saying the Colts are going to go in there and win but it’s not as scary as it was a few weeks ago.

7 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

It could but that means the Titans have to go 10-6 and that’s not impossible but I am not sure I see that either.  Let’s watch the Steelers they seem to be struggling some on offense and they haven’t adjusted to not having Dupree yet.  Not saying the Colts are going to go in there and win but it’s not as scary as it was a few weeks ago.

I do see the Titans losing to GB but outside of that not sure?

Archived