Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MNF Week 8 Bucs/Giants

landrus13

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

The dude has missed 2 clear TDs. And turned it over twice in bucs territory

My biggest issue with Daniel Jones and he's done this whole career in the NFL Is he forces throws in coverage when facing pressure. 

That last INT was easily avoided but now because of this clown Brady has the lead again.

Damn you Danny Dimes you rotten scoundrel 

8 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

My biggest issue with Daniel Jones and he's done this whole career in the NFL Is he forces throws in coverage when facing pressure. 

That last INT was easily avoided but now because of this clown Brady has the lead again.

Damn you Danny Dimes you rotten scoundrel 

Giants could've beaten the 2021 Superbowl champs!

Hey BB, get rid of the GOAT or top 3 QB ever because I put Peyton and Montana in there, how you doing in New England with Cam? I seen this coming, Tom just wins and is proving it now. The guy is like Peyton and Montana, he studies, pays attention to detail, can change plays at the line, gets on players when they screw up, yells at the coach, I can go on and on. Pats fans have to be pee'd right now. Dude is 43 years old and still is very good, maybe not great but Peyton wasn't either in Denver and he still won another SB.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hey BB, get rid of the GOAT or top 3 QB ever because I put Peyton and Montana in there, how you doing in New England with Cam? I seen this coming, Tom just wins and is proving it now. The guy is like Peyton and Montana, he studies, pays attention to detail, can change plays at the line, gets on players when they screw up, yells at the coach, I can go on and on. Pats fans have to be pee'd right now. Dude is 43 years old and still is very good, maybe not great but Peyton wasn't either in Denver and he still won another SB.

It was Brady who made it possible for Belichick to have the cap room to sign more talented players.

Brady was never really paid what his value was worth as far as the market value of a QB of his caliber. 

It was Brady that drew the good players to sign with the Pats IMO. 

It sure wasn't Belichicks sparkling personality. 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

To be fair, Tom has never had a bad team around him, like most other QBs have had to experience.

Also, Belichick is dealing with WAY more than just losing Tom.  Most of their key players opted out due to COVID.

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cam was very good years ago and had that 1 great season but isn't the same now. There was a reason why other teams didn't pick him up or pay him big money.

He had a really good season and won MVP while his team went 15-1.  I think people forget how great their defense and running game was that year.  Everything was clicking for that team, and Cam made the most of it (until he got exposed in the SB).

I live in NC, so I've watched most Panthers games over the years.  Cam was never a guy that would consistently beat you from the pocket, and that is his downfall in this league.  It's nice to be athletic and be able to run, but the best QBs excel at reading defenses and making throws from the pocket.  Mahomes and Wilson can do this in addition to being athletic, which is why they are so special.

Cam only has one season with 25+ TDs, he's never been over 100 passer rating, his career TD/INT ratio is 1.6, and career completion % is 59.8%.  Caught lightning in a bottle in 2015, but other than that, he's been average at best.  Most Panthers fans around here are glad the team finally decided to move on.

Archived