Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

After watching the Jags today, how did we lose to them?

coltsfansince65

5 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Colts were on a bye & I left Minshew in my FF lineup even though reports were saying he might be benched. I wanted to monitor

his progress or lack thereof. I may keep him around a little longer.

Figured it must be FF related.  It’s amazing what one will subject oneself too because I’d FF.

We will know what we have in about 6 weeks.  

On 10/25/2020 at 8:08 PM, crazycolt1 said:

It's kind of self explanatory. 

First game of the season.

No pre season

Not enough OTAs

Every team including the Jags was in that situation though so we can’t use that for an excuse. I think it’s even simpler than what you said. The Jags are a tough divisional opponent that has had our number for quite sometime whenever we face them down in Jax. It’s just one of those things. Throw in the Colts 7 year opening game losing streak and this game was practically screaming LOSS off the schedule.  Problem was many of our fans were just too jacked up and excited about our new team to see it coming. The Colts are still alright right now at 4-2...nothing out of the norm has happened. 

2 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Every team including the Jags was in that situation though so we can’t use that for an excuse. I think it’s even simpler than what you said. The Jags are a tough divisional opponent that has had our number for quite sometime whenever we face them down in Jax. It’s just one of those things. Throw in the Colts 7 year opening game losing streak and this game was practically screaming LOSS off the schedule.  Problem was many of our fans were just too jacked up and excited about our new team to see it coming. The Colts are still alright right now at 4-2...nothing out of the norm has happened. 

I wasn't using it as an excuse. The reason we lost that game is even simpler than what you said.

Turnovers was the culprit. We dominated that game and would have won had it not been for the turnovers. 

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

I wasn't using it as an excuse. The reason we lost that game is even simpler than what you said.

Turnovers was the culprit. We dominated that game and would have won had it not been for the turnovers. 

Turnovers were a killer. Definitely agree with you there. 

Archived