Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Round 1. Luck QB Do I really need an explanation? Shut your mouth Meril Hodge, Luck is a once in a life time pick and we are lucky to get him, I don’t think RGIII and his Spread offence are going to work-out to well on the pro style NFL Field

Round 2.Stephen Hill W, (or OG Cordy Gleen), I could see Stephen Hill in a pro bowl or two now that he is in a legitimate offence

Round 3. Chase Minnifield CB/ PR /KR, I think Chase Minnifield Is a homerun pick for us in the 3rd round, But getting a NT is also high on our long list of needs, if he is gone, I also like Ta’amu if he is left

Round 4. Jamell Fleming CB, Underrated corner, Paired with Minnifield (hopefully) and Powers we could go from one of the worst to one of the best Secondary’s in the game

Round 5. (Comp) Philip Blake C, now that pollake and long-time Colt Jeff Saturday are gone, we need his depth and one day starting potential

Round 5. AJ Jenkins WR, Picture Reggie Wayne, Stephen Hill, Donnie Avery, and AJ Jenkins, wouldn’t that be a welcome sight, and if Reggie could mentor these young guys, They could make a terrific high powered pass attack that could last us a decade

Round 6.(Comp) Hebron Fangupo, Big stand-up player who could work well rotating with Moala on the inside of our new 3-4 Defense

Round 7. Vontaze Burfict LB, Troubled, High risk player whom could turn out to be a pro bowl pick, I just hope the NFL will mature him into a functioning member of society

Round 7. (Jets Trade) Kevin Koger TE, 263 Pound TE who can block but also has the Hips to become a seam threat, I could see him as a big time red-zone target for Luck and a reliable feature to the colts pass attack

Round 7. (comp) Chris Rainey, Good depth at RB with Brown coming of a bad season, and who knows may be a Diamond in the ruff type player for us UFA 1.Griff Whalen or Chris Owusu, (anything that can help Luck into the NFL), 2.Donta Paige-Moss LB, like Burfict, potential cancer in the locker room but I think the new coach could whip him into shape, 3.Miles Burris LB, Blue Chip, AJ Hawk type Kid.

My Dream 2012 Draft… Thoughts?

you have a ton of reaches. minnifield even with his poor pro day will go in the mid second round. aj jenkins will not get out of the 4th round and burfict while having alot of issues i cant see him slipping anymore then the 5th round.

While we could just run a 5 WR spread with those WRs, I don't see that happening and would like to address TE before the 7th.

And Phillip Blake is said to be able to play guard but I'm not a fan of moving lineman around (which is the reason I would like to keep Ijalana at OT) and I would like to see a true OG drafted here or earlier.

Round 1. Luck QB Do I really need an explanation? Shut your mouth Meril Hodge, Luck is a once in a life time pick and we are lucky to get him, I don’t think RGIII and his Spread offence are going to work-out to well on the pro style NFL Field

Round 2.Stephen Hill W, (or OG Cordy Gleen), I could see Stephen Hill in a pro bowl or two now that he is in a legitimate offence

Round 3. Chase Minnifield CB/ PR /KR, I think Chase Minnifield Is a homerun pick for us in the 3rd round, But getting a NT is also high on our long list of needs, if he is gone, I also like Ta’amu if he is left

Round 4. Jamell Fleming CB, Underrated corner, Paired with Minnifield (hopefully) and Powers we could go from one of the worst to one of the best Secondary’s in the game

Round 5. (Comp) Philip Blake C, now that pollake and long-time Colt Jeff Saturday are gone, we need his depth and one day starting potential

Round 5. AJ Jenkins WR, Picture Reggie Wayne, Stephen Hill, Donnie Avery, and AJ Jenkins, wouldn’t that be a welcome sight, and if Reggie could mentor these young guys, They could make a terrific high powered pass attack that could last us a decade

Round 6.(Comp) Hebron Fangupo, Big stand-up player who could work well rotating with Moala on the inside of our new 3-4 Defense

Round 7. Vontaze Burfict LB, Troubled, High risk player whom could turn out to be a pro bowl pick, I just hope the NFL will mature him into a functioning member of society

Round 7. (Jets Trade) Kevin Koger TE, 263 Pound TE who can block but also has the Hips to become a seam threat, I could see him as a big time red-zone target for Luck and a reliable feature to the colts pass attack

Round 7. (comp) Chris Rainey, Good depth at RB with Brown coming of a bad season, and who knows may be a Diamond in the ruff type player for us UFA 1.Griff Whalen or Chris Owusu, (anything that can help Luck into the NFL), 2.Donta Paige-Moss LB, like Burfict, potential cancer in the locker room but I think the new coach could whip him into shape, 3.Miles Burris LB, Blue Chip, AJ Hawk type Kid.

My Dream 2012 Draft… Thoughts?

Everything in bold I see as a pretty big reach and not likely the happen. The rest of the draft I like overall. Someone is going to bite on Burflict earlier than the 7th round and that's almost a lock in my opinion.

There are some many quality CB and WR prospects in this draft I think Jenkins and Minnifield could be there and if not there are alot more good cornerbacks and Wr in this draft for us like Brian Quick and Tommy Streeter, and as for Vontaze, many teams took him of there draft board, i could see him after a terrible pro day and bad interveiws falling into our laps.

Yeah, Minnifield hurt himself by not running at the combine and having a poor pro day. But he was likely injured is probably a 4.5 guy. His injuries came at a bad time.....also..aren't you guys tired of drafting injury prone players?

Flemmin has a chance to go in the 2nd. and Minnifield is a 3rd day guy now. I'm glad everyone has been checking everyone out now. Now when we get a guy like Angerer and everybody freaks out, we will really know what's up.

I'm gonna do some Linebacker videos in a week. Featuring a lot of 3rd day talent like Danny Traveaton.

Peytonator great 1000th post. I'd like to see him drafted in the third. Course most WR I want go to teams that I hate and aren't going to utilize them

haha Didn't realize I made it to the big 1,000!!!

If he's there in the 3rd then that would be a big hellzyeah from me. I really like the guy, but you're right he could end up going to a team like the Jets and never get a chance to shine. Such is the crapshoot that is the NFL Draft.