Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 2 Coverage Map Released

CheezyColt

39 minutes ago, w87r said:

Those maps are a trip.

Random coverage in random places.

Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana get the Titans vs Jaguars game.?

Cities of Jacksonville, Nashville and Miami get the Cardinal vs Football Team.

Definitely maddening. Most of the time there's a rhyme or reason... but sometimes there isn't haha.

3 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

Bears v Giants!  Captivating........ugh.  fine work Illinois (slow clap).  Is gamepass worth it?

I'm grateful for the coverage map post though,  thanks.

GamePass is only worth it if you don't mind watching after the games are completed. I *believe* once the last early game finishes that block of games becomes available, same for the late game slate.

My phone blows up with alerts and when I know the result I don't watch with the same intensity and don't enjoy it nearly as much, so for me that doesn't work. If you're ok with it though, it's a pretty great deal at $99 for the season

1 minute ago, CheezyColt said:

GamePass is only worth it if you don't mind watching after the games are completed. I *believe* once the last early game finishes that block of games becomes available, same for the late game slate.

My phone blows up with alerts and when I know the result I don't watch with the same intensity and don't enjoy it nearly as much, so for me that doesn't work. If you're ok with it though, it's a pretty great deal at $99 for the season

Those are the same reservations I have.  If I trusted myself to go dark until after the game it'd be a no brainer.  It's hard to even find a radio broadcast that isnt blacked out in my area.

Thanks for the response,  I think this is gonna be a good year in spite of last week.  I'll have to weigh the options, hundred bones is pretty cheap tho.....if Colts TCB Sunday I'll get it, lol.

1 hour ago, w87r said:

Those maps are a trip.

Random coverage in random places.

Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana get the Titans vs Jaguars game.?

Cities of Jacksonville, Nashville and Miami get the Cardinal vs Football Team.

I've thought about this topic in the past for whatever reason and agree they're nuts. No rhyme or reason on some of them.

19 hours ago, Sumo63 said:

Bears v Giants!  Captivating........ugh.  fine work Illinois (slow clap).  Is gamepass worth it?

I'm grateful for the coverage map post though,  thanks.

Bears vs Giants is on CBS, most of IL is getting DET vs GB on Fox which is channel Colts are on, I live in central part of state so that is what we are stuck with.

There is also Sunday Ticket for 99.96 a year if you know a Student. I get it each year now, with my sister's info

1 hour ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Bears vs Giants is on CBS, most of IL is getting DET vs GB on Fox which is channel Colts are on, I live in central part of state so that is what we are stuck with.

There is also Sunday Ticket for 99.96 a year if you know a Student. I get it each year now, with my sister's info

Tomato, tom-ah-to.  Thanks for the correction tho, that is a slightly more interesting matchup imo.

I'm in central il too.  We used to get colts games all the time (or it felt that way anyway) during the Manning era. 

I'll probably just buy a service, feels like the best way to get the content I desire.  I'll wait til we get a win tho.  If last Sunday's D becomes a trend watching 2 minute recaps and highlights online may be all my heart can handle.

28 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

Tomato, tom-ah-to.  Thanks for the correction tho, that is a slightly more interesting matchup imo.

I'm in central il too.  We used to get colts games all the time (or it felt that way anyway) during the Manning era. 

I'll probably just buy a service, feels like the best way to get the content I desire.  I'll wait til we get a win tho.  If last Sunday's D becomes a trend watching 2 minute recaps and highlights online may be all my heart can handle.

I used to get Colts every Sunday in Kentucky during the Manning years. After he left, I was highly confused why games weren’t on anymore. 

1 hour ago, Indyfan4life said:

I used to get Colts every Sunday in Kentucky during the Manning years. After he left, I was highly confused why games weren’t on anymore. 

It's sad really.  Get fans feeling comfortable then pull the rug out......how do you watch/listen now?

7 hours ago, Sumo63 said:

I wasnt sure if you were, cuz there was like one part of state that is Colts game in SE. Wanted to make sure if you were that area youd know it was that channel instead. 

And we did, Manning and very beginning of Luck years we would get them almost every week other than like 1 or 2. I think like 15 we stopped

Ya Sunday ticket works, if you have a student works very well. And ya hopefully D tightens up on passing

Archived