Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 2 Coverage Map Released


Recommended Posts

Those maps are a trip.

 

Random coverage in random places.

Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana get the Titans vs Jaguars game.?

 

Cities of Jacksonville, Nashville and Miami get the Cardinal vs Football Team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, w87r said:

Those maps are a trip.

 

Random coverage in random places.

Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana get the Titans vs Jaguars game.?

 

Cities of Jacksonville, Nashville and Miami get the Cardinal vs Football Team.

Definitely maddening. Most of the time there's a rhyme or reason... but sometimes there isn't haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

Bears v Giants!  Captivating........ugh.  fine work Illinois (slow clap).  Is gamepass worth it?

 

I'm grateful for the coverage map post though,  thanks.

GamePass is only worth it if you don't mind watching after the games are completed. I *believe* once the last early game finishes that block of games becomes available, same for the late game slate.

 

My phone blows up with alerts and when I know the result I don't watch with the same intensity and don't enjoy it nearly as much, so for me that doesn't work. If you're ok with it though, it's a pretty great deal at $99 for the season

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CheezyColt said:

GamePass is only worth it if you don't mind watching after the games are completed. I *believe* once the last early game finishes that block of games becomes available, same for the late game slate.

 

My phone blows up with alerts and when I know the result I don't watch with the same intensity and don't enjoy it nearly as much, so for me that doesn't work. If you're ok with it though, it's a pretty great deal at $99 for the season

Those are the same reservations I have.  If I trusted myself to go dark until after the game it'd be a no brainer.  It's hard to even find a radio broadcast that isnt blacked out in my area.

 

Thanks for the response,  I think this is gonna be a good year in spite of last week.  I'll have to weigh the options, hundred bones is pretty cheap tho.....if Colts TCB Sunday I'll get it, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, w87r said:

Those maps are a trip.

 

Random coverage in random places.

Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana get the Titans vs Jaguars game.?

 

Cities of Jacksonville, Nashville and Miami get the Cardinal vs Football Team.

I've thought about this topic in the past for whatever reason and agree they're nuts. No rhyme or reason on some of them.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sumo63 said:

Bears v Giants!  Captivating........ugh.  fine work Illinois (slow clap).  Is gamepass worth it?

 

I'm grateful for the coverage map post though,  thanks.

Bears vs Giants is on CBS, most of IL is getting DET vs GB on Fox which is channel Colts are on, I live in central part of state so that is what we are stuck with.

 

 

There is also Sunday Ticket for 99.96 a year if you know a Student. I get it each year now, with my sister's info

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Bears vs Giants is on CBS, most of IL is getting DET vs GB on Fox which is channel Colts are on, I live in central part of state so that is what we are stuck with.

 

 

There is also Sunday Ticket for 99.96 a year if you know a Student. I get it each year now, with my sister's info

Tomato, tom-ah-to.  Thanks for the correction tho, that is a slightly more interesting matchup imo.

 

I'm in central il too.  We used to get colts games all the time (or it felt that way anyway) during the Manning era. 

 

I'll probably just buy a service, feels like the best way to get the content I desire.  I'll wait til we get a win tho.  If last Sunday's D becomes a trend watching 2 minute recaps and highlights online may be all my heart can handle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

Tomato, tom-ah-to.  Thanks for the correction tho, that is a slightly more interesting matchup imo.

 

I'm in central il too.  We used to get colts games all the time (or it felt that way anyway) during the Manning era. 

 

I'll probably just buy a service, feels like the best way to get the content I desire.  I'll wait til we get a win tho.  If last Sunday's D becomes a trend watching 2 minute recaps and highlights online may be all my heart can handle.

I used to get Colts every Sunday in Kentucky during the Manning years. After he left, I was highly confused why games weren’t on anymore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Indyfan4life said:

I used to get Colts every Sunday in Kentucky during the Manning years. After he left, I was highly confused why games weren’t on anymore. 

It's sad really.  Get fans feeling comfortable then pull the rug out......how do you watch/listen now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sumo63 said:

Tomato, tom-ah-to.  Thanks for the correction tho, that is a slightly more interesting matchup imo.

 

I'm in central il too.  We used to get colts games all the time (or it felt that way anyway) during the Manning era. 

 

I'll probably just buy a service, feels like the best way to get the content I desire.  I'll wait til we get a win tho.  If last Sunday's D becomes a trend watching 2 minute recaps and highlights online may be all my heart can handle.

I wasnt sure if you were, cuz there was like one part of state that is Colts game in SE. Wanted to make sure if you were that area youd know it was that channel instead. 

 

And we did, Manning and very beginning of Luck years we would get them almost every week other than like 1 or 2. I think like 15 we stopped

 

Ya Sunday ticket works, if you have a student works very well. And ya hopefully D tightens up on passing

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 8:35 PM, Sumo63 said:

It's sad really.  Get fans feeling comfortable then pull the rug out......how do you watch/listen now?

check out locast, which is legal. you do need to add a chrome extension called location guard though and go into fixed location mode.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Actually if you look at the entire picture since the divisions got re-aligned in 2002 we would be the only team out of the 4 teams (others being the Texans, Titans, and Jags) that have even been relevant. Those other teams have never even played in a SB (Titans did in 1999) but I am talking since the AFC South was formed. We have been to 2 SB's and won 1. No other teams have ever been scared of the Texans, Titans, or Jags I would be safe to say but when we had Peyton that were scared poopless to face us and even when we had a healthy Luck teams were scared as well. In 2018 when we won the playoff game at Houston with Luck that showed everyone that we were the better team when healthy. Houston was loaded that season with Watson, Hopkins, Watt, and Clowney and the game was over at halftime with Luck healthy.   As long as we make the playoffs it doesn't even bother me that we don't win the division. A lot of teams that win their division stink it up in the playoffs. I would rather make a Title Game or a SB than win my division if I had to choose between the choices. 
    • Based on this, we can actually get the Browns' 1st rounder No.26 and pick No.91 for our pick No.21 if we move back just 5 spots, I like it     I have read Rich Hill's articles on PatsPulpit. He is good with numbers. Of course, there will always be a Patriots bias on a Patriots SB Nation article, especially when there are gray areas for interpretation but the quality of his numbers he puts out is a good one. Similarly, I like Scott Kacsmar articles too.    Ultimately, in trades, two hands need to be willing to clap based on a value agreed. The rest is pundit and draft day fan speak fodder.
    • There have been times in the recent years, where the secondary looked confused and out of position. I hope this coach can eliminate those mistakes. Maybe it was just that the players were young or not used to playing together. 
    • If he plays bad and we start something like 1-4, this forum will implode. Rivers was good this past season for a 38 yr old, Luck was very good when he played, Peyton was a top 3 QB of all-time, who knows what we have here in reality? Can Wentz play at least as good as Rivers did or will he be like JB = a .500 QB?? 
    • Drafting Montez Sweat would have been Sweet instead of trading down. Hopefully, Rock and Banogu develop and show something in 2021.
  • Members

    • Coffeedrinker

      Coffeedrinker 3,537

      Senior Members
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Dingus McGirt

      Dingus McGirt 1,580

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DougDew

      DougDew 2,566

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • RollerColt

      RollerColt 2,497

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Myles

      Myles 4,049

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nadine

      Nadine 6,421

      Administrators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DaColts85

      DaColts85 396

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • The Fish

      The Fish 1,137

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • wordofmouth

      wordofmouth 75

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • BlackTiger

      BlackTiger 65

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...