Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2 Spots left on the PS

Hoose

The Colts aren’t the only team to still have space on their PS. I’m curious to see where they go with those last 2 spots. They have no safeties or LBs stashed. Only 3 O-linemen. And Marcus Johnson is still out there. Not to mention, they could be waiting to cherry pick someone off waivers with the plan to drop one of the current 53 onto the PS....though that seems the least likely scenario. 
My guess: They add a safety (Rutledge?) and another OT/G to the Practice Squad—this week— from the currently available pool of players. 
Any thoughts?

23 minutes ago, Hoose said:

The Colts aren’t the only team to still have space on their PS. I’m curious to see where they go with those last 2 spots. They have no safeties or LBs stashed. Only 3 O-linemen. And Marcus Johnson is still out there. Not to mention, they could be waiting to cherry pick someone off waivers with the plan to drop one of the current 53 onto the PS....though that seems the least likely scenario. 
My guess: They add a safety (Rutledge?) and another OT/G to the Practice Squad—this week— from the currently available pool of players. 
Any thoughts?

I'm pretty shocked Rutledge isn't already on there.  I wonder if that is an indication that he's doing workouts for another team who may want to offer him a real roster spot?

29 minutes ago, w87r said:

My guess would be Stallworth.

Ankou is listed at 325.

Yeah, I wrote this thread before the Colts announced the Ankou pickup. I’d guess Stallworth gets one of the 2 remaining slots. With Rutledge getting the last one. 

3 hours ago, Hoose said:

Any thoughts?

There was a tweet yesterday saying that "it didn't look like Rutledge was going to be signed to the PS." I would think that means "thats that ?"

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Green was resigned when Day went to IR

Yeah just checked back on it.

Minds been scattered last few days. Had to replace AC on Thursday $4500 hit, cut a big tree down yesterday, well half of it. Now my damn water heater isnt working.

Just trying to get my house ready to put on the market and everything is messing up. Fml. I guess new ac and water heater are good selling points.

30 minutes ago, w87r said:

Yeah just checked back on it.

Minds been scattered last few days. Had to replace AC on Thursday $4500 hit, cut a big tree down yesterday, well half of it. Now my damn water heater isnt working.

Just trying to get my house ready to put on the market and everything is messing up. Fml. I guess new ac and water heater are good selling points.

Dude, you have sure have had some bum luck lately...

Hope things turn around for you soon!

Archived