Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Under the radar EDGE prospect 2020 Draft.

1 hour ago, stitches said:

Yep, I have him on my list of "players to watch" before the draft, thanks to his combine numbers. He tested very well for a player that was completely off the radar for me from a FCS school. 

Yeah he just has has that natural bend, strength and burst of the edge. Wonder what round he will go in. 

12 hours ago, ColtJax said:

I'd take Boise State DE Weaver with #34, he's going to be good..

Hmm, never heard of him, I'll check him out. 

Honestly, I don't really want another project or situational DE. We've taken 4 of those in the last 3 years already in rounds 2 and 3. We need some of those guys to produce, and look at potential FAs too. The next DE we draft (unless it's a very late round guy), should be a first rounder.... not interested in any more 2nd or 3rd round guys.

3 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Honestly, I don't really want another project or situational DE. We've taken 4 of those in the last 3 years already in rounds 2 and 3. We need some of those guys to produce, and look at potential FAs too. The next DE we draft (unless it's a very late round guy), should be a first rounder.... not interested in any more 2nd or 3rd round guys.

I honestly don’t think some here realize, how much draft capital, Ballard invested on the D-Line. (3 2nd’s). 

I think he played it safe with that 13th pick. 

11 minutes ago, Superfly said:

I honestly don’t think some here realize, how much draft capital, Ballard invested on the D-Line. (3 2nd’s). 

I think he played it safe with that 13th pick. 

I wouldn't call it playing safe. I call it buying proven talent for a position of high need. 

And yup, a lot of capital into the DE position. Not so much on DT.

Archived