Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BleedBlue Pre-Combine Mock Draft

I wanted to get everyones opinion on this mock draft.  I will say that I could have had Jordan Love at 34 but didn't take him.  I try to make it realistic and I doubt that he is there at 34.  I am very torn about taking him at 13...  So here is my draft

13- Javon Kinlaw- IDL- South Carolina

Getting that beast of a DT that could really make the defense hum.  He seems to check all the boxes as a Ballard guy

34- Jalen Reagor- WR- TCU

Small and speedy.  Explosive player who, to quote Ballard, can "take the ball and go get a touchdown"  Also doesn't hurt that his father is amazing former Colt

44- Julian Okwara- Edge- Notre Dame

Shoring up the End position.  You can never have enough pass rushers

75- Jalen Hurts- QB- Oklahoma

I have really grown to like him.  I love his intangibles and during his lone season at OU, he showed the ability to be coached.  I really think he could develop into a Franchise QB under Reich.

112- Chase Claypool- WR- Notre Dame

Getting the huge, big bodied WR.  We know that Ballard loves his ND guys and that he watched several games.  This dude is a mismatch nightmare

142- Harrison Bryant- TE- FAU

Solid TE that really flashed at the Senior Bowl

173- Myles Bryant- CB- Washington

Depth at CB.

191- Kendall Coleman- Edge- Syracuse

I don't know much but I know that Mathis is very close with him and his training him right now.

204- James Lynch-IDL

IDL depth

So what do yall think.  Let me know.

• Like 2

The best Mock yet.
 13) Tristan Wirfs G/T
 34) Marlon Davidson IDL
 44) Kyle Dugger Safety
 75) Jonathon Greenard Edge

122) Reggie Robinson CB
 trade picks 161/185  Van Jefferson WR
  211) Devin Asiasi TE

Mocks are to be mocked of course.
  In FA we sign one of the top 3-4 IDL available to shore us up. And the D will be on its way.
 The idea of Jordan Howard interests me.
  A FA TE also.
Go gett'em CB.

4 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

The best Mock yet.
 13) Tristan Wirfs G/T
 34) Marlon Davidson IDL
 44) Kyle Dugger Safety
 75) Jonathon Greenard Edge

122) Reggie Robinson CB
 trade picks 161/185  Van Jefferson WR
  211) Devin Asiasi TE

Mocks are to be mocked of course.
  In FA we sign one of the top 3-4 IDL available to shore us up. And the D will be on its way.
 The idea of Jordan Howard interests me.
  A FA TE also.
Go gett'em CB.

This mock is glorious! 

Throwing BBZ, I like that mock a lot, I typically don't comment on mocks until April because right now there is so many variables, but I think that is pretty good. The only changes I would make would be Andrew Thomas at 13 if he were there instead of Wirfs. And then Parnell Motley at 122 instead of Robinson.

9 hours ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

I wanted to get everyones opinion on this mock draft.  I will say that I could have had Jordan Love at 34 but didn't take him.  I try to make it realistic and I doubt that he is there at 34.  I am very torn about taking him at 13...  So here is my draft

Getting that beast of a DT that could really make the defense hum.  He seems to check all the boxes as a Ballard guy

Small and speedy.  Explosive player who, to quote Ballard, can "take the ball and go get a touchdown"  Also doesn't hurt that his father is amazing former Colt

I have really grown to like him.  I love his intangibles and during his lone season at OU, he showed the ability to be coached.  I really think he could develop into a Franchise QB under Reich.

Getting the huge, big bodied WR.  We know that Ballard loves his ND guys and that he watched several games.  This dude is a mismatch nightmare

Depth at CB.

I don't know much but I know that Mathis is very close with him and his training him right now.

204- James Lynch-IDL

IDL depth

I wouldnt be upset. I really want Claypool dude is on the rise i dont think he will last that long.

12 hours ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

Depth at CB.

204- James Lynch-IDL

IDL depth

Probably my favorite mock so far. 

• Like 1