Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
BleedBlue4Shoe86

Nashville Booster Club

I have been looking into starting a Booster Club for Colts fans in Nashville TN.  I looked and the nearest one is in Memphis and Atlanta.  Before I go through the process of this, I wanted to gauge the interest and see who is from that area and would be interested.  I need at least 10 members.  Let me know.

okay so between the 3 of us we don't have enough to start a booster club.  But we could very easily start a group chat or something to be able to communicate during games.  What do yall think?

Yeah, I am sure we can build it up by having some watch parties at local sports bars or wherever.  I have a big screen mounted under the pergola beside our inground pool.  Outdoor kitchen and bar.  Be a good place to view night games.  Just need to set something up.  I will be at The Coconut Bay to watch Colts Raiders.

1 hour ago, bigt said:

Yeah, I am sure we can build it up by having some watch parties at local sports bars or wherever.  I have a big screen mounted under the pergola beside our inground pool.  Outdoor kitchen and bar.  Be a good place to view night games.  Just need to set something up.  I will be at The Coconut Bay to watch Colts Raiders.

That settles it, I’m moving to Boro.

source.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HOZER said:

That settles it, I’m moving to Boro.

source.gif

Wait....where’s ‘Boro......is that Murfreesboro?

On 9/24/2019 at 2:44 PM, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

I have been looking into starting a Booster Club for Colts fans in Nashville TN.  I looked and the nearest one is in Memphis and Atlanta.  Before I go through the process of this, I wanted to gauge the interest and see who is from that area and would be interested.  I need at least 10 members.  Let me know.

I am from Indianapolis now live in Nashville my son and I are going to Boombozz in Bellevue to watch colts steelers.